Beatle-Mania & Wine Tasting @ Silverlake Vineyard, Pattaya

jaapfries

Unique Opportunity to experience the world famous BEATLE-MANIA at the stunningly beautiful Silverlake Vineyard (near Pattaya) on 29 October 2011

Have a look at the info. below.

Don't be square: BE THERE !

Look forward to seeing you there; listening to Beatle Music and sampling some of the better Thai' wines.

post-10410-0-56097200-1318217683_thumb.j

Could be a fun night out, going back to my youth.

Price "includes 6 glasses of wine". Care to comment on the size of the glass? I quite like Silverlake, it is a nice place to take visitors, but once went to lunch there and got charged 300baht for a glass of wine - Mouton Rothschild it wasn;t.

I can;t help recalling the trial of Cynthia Payne, when the reports of her brothel in Streatham alleged that you could have lunch with a bottle of wine and a woman for a fiver, and someone commented "the wine can;t have been up to much."

Price "includes 6 glasses of wine". Care to comment on the size of the glass? I quite like Silverlake, it is a nice place to take visitors, but once went to lunch there and got charged 300baht for a glass of wine - Mouton Rothschild it wasn;t.

I can;t help recalling the trial of Cynthia Payne, when the reports of her brothel in Streatham alleged that you could have lunch with a bottle of wine and a woman for a fiver, and someone commented "the wine can;t have been up to much."

This event is organized by the Thai Wine Association, which consists of the six (6) major wineries which Thailand currently boasts. This wine-tasting experience offers the opportunity to sample various wines from produced by these 6 wineries. From what I have been given to understand, the glasses of wine offered will not be of the "Khee-Neau" (stinghy) variety.

The way I look at it; I can taste the wines from all these wineries without having to put a massive amount of kms.on my car. . . . which makes this, in fact, an "Eco-Friendly" affair.

Cheers,

Jaap

This event is organized by the Thai Wine Association, which consists of the six (6) major wineries which Thailand currently boasts. This wine-tasting experience offers the opportunity to sample various wines from produced by these 6 wineries. From what I have been given to understand, the glasses of wine offered will not be of the "Khee-Neau" (stinghy) variety.

The way I look at it; I can taste the wines from all these wineries without having to put a massive amount of kms.on my car. . . . which makes this, in fact, an "Eco-Friendly" affair.

Cheers,

Jaap

You wouldn't want to put any klms on your car after drinking 6 glasses of wine would you? "alco-friendly" more like wink.gif

Silverlake is a lovely area and a lot of money has been invested in the winery. My first Beatles thought when I checked out the prices --- HELP!!

Agree with you, very nice place and VERY expensive food and wine, been there twice to "impress"....

so guys, make sure you have eaten when you arrive there and only pay 800 Baht for the 6 glasses and the music....

and I assume that they offer 6 glasses of wine so that when later they show you the price list of the wines you just tasted, you don't drop dead immediately... :whistling: