Looking For Fishing Buddy

Symon

Hi

Have spent alot of time in thailand but this is the first time im packig my rod. Bee out of fishing for a few years so im a bit rusty and ive never fished outside sweden realy. But im realy looking forward to some nice fishing.

Ill be in thailand for 6 weeks and dont realy have any plans so hit me up if you dont mind some company.

Would be great to hook up with some experience anglers in thailand to get some tips and info on the fishing.

I'll be in bangkok the 12th of october and ill stay for about a week and then take it from there.

/Simon

Hello Symon,

Enjoying Bangkok area fishing? I've only fished Bungsamran and Shadow, finding them ok but not great.

Where are you planning to fish for your full 6 weeks?

That information will help members give advice for their specific area. In the North West the rivers have been hit hard these last few months, ruling out stream fishing here within your time. I'm speaking of the Chiang Mai area; from the Pai, Mae Hong Song, Mae Sarieng areas, and the rivers on route to Fang, and the area north of Chae Hom - as these are the only areas I've explored since the flood situation has passed.

• 2 months later...