BANGKOK 21 April 2019 02:14
Sign in to follow this  
anon7867763

Where Is It Flooding ?

Why don't we have a topic regarding the latest flood information as it happens from Thai Visa members.I beleive our information can be more accurate , up to date , less confusing and more useful than the press releases we are receiving.Tomorrow it could be really important to know exactly what's happening and when.Maybe start here or TV start an official one

For up to date info please check the daily flood location topic:

Nov 8: http://www.thaivisa....ations-nov-8th/

Nov 9:

Edited by cdnvic
Topic now closed

Pinned. Flood information only please. No politics.

OK I'll start it off.

Bang Kruai is up half a metre under in many places.Today the level has gone down a bit in the last hours.The main roads are still OK

Suwithawong minburi seems ok now. Heavy rain right now which isnt good. Klum khao rd just from suwithawong to latkrang/romklao is underwater, Thats a no go area if you have to drive.

Muang Kanchanburi scattered showers mixed with sunny spells (Christ I sound like a weather girl)! No flooding whatsoever.

Edited by mca

You mean on the way to the airport from Ramkamhaeng?

Suwithawong minburi seems ok now. Heavy rain right now which isnt good. Klum khao rd just from suwithawong to latkrang/romklao is underwater, Thats a no go area if you have to drive.

Thaveewattana Rd Soi 9: Everyone nervous but no flooding yet. Suanam Luang 2: the waste water tubes seem to be complete full.

but no real problem yet

friday between Ang Thong and Maharat. Almost 20km's of road under water.

post-40226-0-00645600-1318735639_thumb.j

Slight flooding yesterday on the 340 BKK to Suphan Buri.

You mean on the way to the airport from Ramkamhaeng?

No that rd is ok but everything to the left is flooded. Its like a back rd/short cut to lat krabang, romlkao and the airport.from suwithawong.

4 km down the road from Big King Bangjay the road is flooded more then the days before. Its a good 5 cm deeper. Only the middle fast lane (not sure how to call the seperate road in the middle) has not been flooded. It looks like i have been cut of from travel.