Streetmap

Ducati

When I first came to Bangkok I searched this forum, and the web in general, and never really found what I would consider a decent, reliable or easy-to-use on-line map. There are plenty, don't get me wrong, and some are OK, but they all have limitations. Maybe you'll have better luck in your search?

However, many people here pointed me towards the ThinkNet MapMagic Bilingual CD and Large Paper Map of Bangkok, 2004/2005, for 199 baht.

It is available in most bookstores, and a variety of other retail outlets.

This software, which you load onto your PC, is easy to use, accurate and has too many fantastic features to list here.

Sample view attached.

post-9615-1131868053_thumb.jpg

When I first came to Bangkok I searched this forum, and the web in general, and never really found what I would consider a decent, reliable or easy-to-use on-line map. There are plenty, don't get me wrong, and some are OK, but they all have limitations. Maybe you'll have better luck in your search?

However, many people here pointed me towards the ThinkNet MapMagic Bilingual CD and Large Paper Map of Bangkok, 2004/2005, for 199 baht.

It is available in most bookstores, and a variety of other retail outlets.

This software, which you load onto your PC, is easy to use, accurate and has too many fantastic features to list here.

Sample view attached.

The thing I like about this map is your ability to choose the features you want to see. You can choose things like hotels, gas stations, banks, etc. to be shown on the map.

ThinkNet also has a similar road map of Thailand and a Thailand atlas. There may be others, too.