Fitness Centers In Chiang Rai

westbounder

Can anyone tell me where there is a nice fitness center is in Chiang Rai?

A Thai lady from there told me there is at least four in Chiang Rai.

I am looking for one that has good exercise equipment, including treadmills

and also that the place doesn't get overly crowded.

A pool is nice but not a must...

Please list the names, locations and phone numbers of any fitness places if you can...

Thank You.

Pimanninn Fitness Centre.

Excellent equipment, salt water pool, sauna and steam room. The whole place is very clean and the staff helpful and friendly. It never seems too crowded, although weekends find the pool with a lot of kids.

They have various membership schemes, see in hotel reception. I've bought a book of 100 tickets at good discount price.

Near the Old Airport. Go right to the end of Old Airport Road, right at the T Junction and Pimann Inn is on the right hand side.

phone numbers: 053-756733, 756723,

www.pimanninn.com

Edited by lannaman

lobby of the cnr condotel.....nothing fancy--clean and neat...condotel staff are friendly....800 pm, I think--don't know if you get pool privs, but there is good pool there.

I live in Chiang mai but have a condo at Chiang Rai Condotel (CRC) also; I doubt that you could use the pool there but you should ask them. In any even, while thereare a lot of aerobic machines the weight are inadequate/barely sufficient for decent weight lifting.

In my opinion the nicest facility to meet your needs is at Pimman Inn described above (but therefore potentially the most expensive, I don't know).

There is also the Ha Yack (5 corners) gym on a small soi adjacent to/behind the Tourist Police office at the Mengrai Statue 5 corners intersection (But no pool).

I cannot addrtess costs comparisons for you.