Help~~~~~~~~~~~

pennant

calm down/ jai yen yen ..and dont be panic

methinks you can walk-in !! (its not exactly high season)

(i see plenty hotel around Ploenchit) ..not too far from central world plaza (world trade center)

hotel listing around Ploenchit

Map and Hotel listing

ps and also on Rajadamri Rd,

ps2, if i was you i'd write down some Tel. Number of these hotel and call when i m in the airport , (or start at CWP)

Edited by BambinA

calm down/ jai yen yen ..and  dont be  panic

methinks  you can  walk-in !! (its not exactly high season)

(i see plenty hotel around  Ploenchit) ..not too far  from  central world plaza (world trade center)

hotel listing around  Ploenchit

Map and Hotel listing

ps  and  also on Rajadamri  Rd,

thks bro.....

hope i get a place to stay...

u go there often???

Perhaps it might be easier to contact the hotel desk at Bangkok airport, after having passed customs.

They should be able to put you up. Perhaps for one night only and than downtown next day you can check around.

I WANT TO STAT SOMEWHERE NEAR WORLD TRADE CENTRE...

First , it's called " central " now

Second , like BambinA said " dont panic " , you only need to get into a taxi and have him drive to Central ( world trade ) and start looking for hotels nearby . Have him wait outside with your bags and hope he doesnt drive off with them . Have a nice day . :o

Next time remember , having a place to stay is a good thing , wherever you are .

I'M LEAVING TOMORRO...

I FORGET TO BOOK MY HOTEL...

WHAT CAN I DO???

HELP...

IF I GO BANGKOK THAN FIND A HOTEL...

HAVE????

WAT IF NO MORE ROOMS ???

Pennant, at least you only forgot to book your hotel. A friend of mine arrived in Bangkok 2 weeks ago, booked into a guesthouse in Sukhumvit and procceded to Soi Cowboy and later Nana area. 2 am sees him staggering around trying to remember the Hotel he was staying in :D:D A combination of jet lag and alcohol are not good for the memory :o So, if someone finds a small suitcase full of Man Utd shirts in it, somewhere in Sukhumvit, please let me know. Lucky for him. he took his passport/cards/cash etc with him :D He is now sporting a brand new suitcase and full set of clothes :D:D True Story.

I'M LEAVING TOMORRO...

I FORGET TO BOOK MY HOTEL...

WHAT CAN I DO???

HELP...

IF I GO BANGKOK THAN FIND A HOTEL...

HAVE????

WAT IF NO MORE ROOMS ???

Pennant, at least you only forgot to book your hotel. A friend of mine arrived in Bangkok 2 weeks ago, booked into a guesthouse in Sukhumvit and procceded to Soi Cowboy and later Nana area. 2 am sees him staggering around trying to remember the Hotel he was staying in :D:D A combination of jet lag and alcohol are not good for the memory :o So, if someone finds a small suitcase full of Man Utd shirts in it, somewhere in Sukhumvit, please let me know. Lucky for him. he took his passport/cards/cash etc with him :D He is now sporting a brand new suitcase and full set of clothes :D:D True Story.

ic,, thks.. will take extra care :D