Zimbabwean man accused of bestiality says prostitute transformed into donkey

News_Editor

Zimbabwean man accused of bestiality says prostitute transformed into donkey

2011-10-26 17:28:43 GMT+7 (ICT)

ZVISHAVANE, ZIMBABWE (BNO NEWS) -- A Zimbabwean court heard a bizarre excuse on Monday when a man accused of bestiality claimed he had hired a prostitute who transformed into a donkey overnight, local media reported on Wednesday.

Sunday Moyo, 28, was arrested at around 4 a.m. local time on Sunday when officers on a routine patrol found him performing a sex act on a donkey in his yard in Zvishavane, a town in Midlands Province. The animal was lying on the ground and had been tied by the neck to a tree, according to the ZimEye news portal.

Moyo appeared in court on Monday but claimed he had no idea he was performing a sex act on a donkey. "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested," he said, as quoted by ZimEye.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don't know how she then became a donkey," Moyo claimed, adding that he is now 'seriously in love' with the animal.

The court ordered Moyo to be examined by two government psychiatrists and remanded him in custody until Thursday on a charge of bestiality. Both bestiality and prostitution are illegal in Zimbabwe.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-10-26

I doubt he was the one. He, however, might be the one who got it from monkeys and will now be giving it to donkeys.

So much did he pay the prostitute? A bag of oats!

Please note that the transmission if the original simian variant is hypothesized to have occurred due to the eating of "bush meat", i.e. the consumption of infected primates. Sexual relations with a monkey would not have been the likely vector.

In any case, the stroy isn't so wild as farangs become buffalo after awhile in Thailand......

I doubt he was the one. He, however, might be the one who got it from monkeys and will now be giving it to donkeys.

So much did he pay the prostitute? A bag of oats!

Please note that the transmission if the original simian variant is hypothesized to have occurred due to the eating of "bush meat", i.e. the consumption of infected primates. Sexual relations with a monkey would not have been the likely vector.

In any case, the stroy isn't so wild as farangs become buffalo after awhile in Thailand......

Thanks GK, I do know a little about the issue. I have no idea how you could hold a monkey down anyway--you'd have to use Rophynol then!

Reminds me of the drunk Thai guy a few years ago who got busted with a female dog. Claimed it gave him a sexy look and then slipped into the bush in an inviting manner from memory. I remember rolling around laughing and then my friends in Oz starting sending emails asking if it was me. Have been with a few woofers over the years, but no actual canines.

Cheers