Q: Bkk Nightclub - Looks Like A Raised White Tube?

sonic_11uk

I'm entertaining guests and have to take them to interesting places.

I remember walking past an unusual looking nightclub some while ago. It was like a horizontal white tube, raised off the ground and had a ramp leading up the side, to the entrance. I think I remember pink lights.

I didn't go inside.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Is it any good there?

Cheers!!!

try this website...much better than thaiso one...IMO

http://www.bangkokrecorder.com/

Cheers dude, we're just getting started with it. :D

Give us a year! :D

Bangkokrecorder is a good club guide though, worth checking out.

edit: and just thought I'd mention, for no reason at all, I heard Dublin is the best city in Ireland. :o:D

Edited by bkkmadness

i didnt know u were involved in the thaiso website bkkmadness....

just giving my opinion...as a graphic designer its very easy on the eye...i wud redesign it mate with a new feel...

u have a long way to go before catching up on the recorder....but good luck anyhow...

any the best city in ireland u mentioned..dublin..? yeah its the republic of ireland...

were a complete separate country mate...northern ireland...

Belfast is smaller but ask anyone, the people and the craic is far better...i guess alot to do with living through 3o years of shit..if u can do that and still come out with a smile and a pint....fair play i say! also we are the fastest growing city in europe..!! .....

i didnt know u were involved in the thaiso website bkkmadness....

just giving my opinion...as a graphic designer its very easy on the eye...i wud redesign it mate with a new feel...

Not done much work on the design yet, just navigation, concept, content and search engine placement. You may have noticed not even added a single photo on there yet, its still very much a work in progress. :D
any the best city in ireland u mentioned..dublin..? yeah its the republic of ireland...

were a complete separate country mate...northern ireland...

Ooops, right you are dude, few drinks last night. :o

Bambi, thanks for the support! :D

try this website...much better than thaiso one...IMO

http://www.bangkokrecorder.com/

Cheers dude, we're just getting started with it. :D

Give us a year! :D

Bangkokrecorder is a good club guide though, worth checking out.

edit: and just thought I'd mention, for no reason at all, I heard Dublin is the best city in Ireland. :o:D

post-21330-1132278190_thumb.jpg Edited by lovejoy

Dropped in for a few drinks on Friday evening and got too lazy to go anywhere else.

It's quite a nice venue with a European feel to it.

Staff were very nice, music was a bit iffy, good cocktails, tab at the end of the night was shocking!

Oh, there was a situation with the French/Swiss DJ at the end of the night. Someone from our group raised a glass to wish him good health and he flipped out.

Dunno if it's a cultural misunderstanding but the fella went bezerk and spent a couple of minutes running round the club, shouting and rounding up his bouncer mates who came charging out as if we were trying to start a riot.

Met some girls outside who invited us to a flat party, so it worked out very nicely!