Big C Is Getting Empty!

cmjantje

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped into Big C today, if the shelves were filled recently they're certainly lacking in a few of life's necessities now.

No diet cola... Coke Lite, Coke Zero, Pepsi Max.

No Kleenex facial tissues,

No Chang flavoured sodawater.

Many of the shelves are again made to appear full by spreading one item into a larger area.

Any diet cola out at Macro?

It's a long drive for no result.

(Never fear, I'm not going without yet, I cleaned out the fridges in the little shops at Wat Rong Khun on the way home). B)

Edited by sceadugenga

Dropped into Big C today, if the shelves were filled recently they're certainly lacking in a few of life's necessities now.

No diet cola... Coke Lite, Coke Zero, Pepsi Max.

No Kleenex facial tissues,

No Chang flavoured sodawater.

Many of the shelves are again made to appear full by spreading one item into a larger area.

Any diet cola out at Macro?

It's a long drive for no result.

(Never fear, I'm not going without yet, I cleaned out the fridges in the little shops at Wat Rong Khun on the way home). B)

My wife's restaurant has a weekly delivery from coca cola. There was a problem getting cans of coke zero, but I think its ok again now. If you PM me what you need I can add it to this week's order and you can pick it up from us mid week (Tops end of walking street)

Seems it has been a month or more since Big C had cases of Beer Chang bottles. Meantime Makro and other stores seem to have plenty of Chang. Since it is the number one selling beer in Thailand and I think Big C is the likely the biggest big box store seller of beer seems kinda strange that Big C wouldn't have it. They have plenty of Leo so I would guess the Leo sales have gone way up since the floods. No big deal but I do wonder why Big C can't seem to get their allotment of Chang?

Last night there were still quite a few items missing.

Apparntly most of the supplies come from main distribution warehouses, not from manufacturers.

Most of the smaller shops and non branded shops will get their stock quicker as it comes directly from the manufactures.