Thai Flood 2011 - In Pictures

The huge Snake was on my Thai friends facebook pics update from this week,the response on her profile was much the same as everywhere else,<deleted> ! I would not step foot in any of this water,without the concern for the bugs and sickness you can get

the idea of an ANACONDA wrapping itself around you is too much to think about.

Please add more pictures folks.............

Who is the woman crying?

That is the Prime Minister.

Liar,she she posted already that she is strong and doesn't blink tears.:D

By the way,she wasn't crying about the floods,but because at that current time her phone lost connection with a square headed fugitive criminal residing in Dubai.

Edited by janverbeem

The huge Snake was on my Thai friends facebook pics update from this week,the response on her profile was much the same as everywhere else,<deleted> ! I would not step foot in any of this water,without the concern for the bugs and sickness you can get

The first picture was certainly not taken in Thailand, ANACONDAS are specific to south America.

• 4 months later...

The first picture was certainly not taken in Thailand, ANACONDAS are specific to south America.

Looks like a Boa Constrictor to me.....jap.gifhit-the-fan.gif

Indeed that photo was taken in Bangkok during the floods. I remember when it was on the news. It's an elephant trunk snake. http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1320136774&grpid=03&catid=03&subcatid=0305

• 3 weeks later...