Politically Incorrect

Q: What is the title of the new Vietnamese cookbook?

A: 100 ways to wok your dog.

Q: What's black and goes 200 miles an hour?

A: An Ethiopian with a McDonald's voucher.

This Black guy walks into a pub with a beautiful parrot on his shoulder.

"Wow!" says the barman, "That really is something. Where'd you get it?".

"Africa" says the parrot.

Q: What do you get when you cross a Puerto Rican and a Chinaman?

A: A car thief who can't drive.

Q: What's six miles long and goes four miles per hour?

A. A Mexican funeral with only one set of jumper cables.

Q: Two heterosexuals have to get a marriage licence, what do two lesbians have to get?

A: A liquor licence.

What happened to the Polish rocket ship? -- At 500 feet it ran out of coal

cv

if you are going to write offensive jokes at least make them funny!

I didn't write them, but I thought the ethiopian one was particularly funny. With a title like "politically incorrect" what did you expect... knock knock jokes?

cv

Though I try to be correct politically and otherwise I certainly laughed over them. I would have said belly laughed but as I am slightly corpulently challenged my belly carries on laughing after the rest of me has stopped.

Corpulently challenged = PC

Fat = correct description

:D:o

The Ethiopian one was funny, even ethiopians with a smidgen of humour would have found it funny..

A slightly different version is :

What do you call an Ethiopian with a sesame seed on his head ?

A quarter pounder

Edited by Jeff1

not funny and racist!

The I suggest you refrain from reading any further posts with titles similar to " Politically Incorrect, we try to offend everyone....".. I would say it's common sense for someone who is easily offended.

totster :o

That's good advice Totster. I thought I'd take a look at this, really wish I hadn't and won't in future. These jokes were pathetic both because they were offensive and plain not funny.

I'm surprised the mod's allow crap like this. You have to be very pc on this forum in a lot of respects, we are not allowed to denegrate each other but then you allow jokes to be made about peoples like Ethiopians. Believe me, Ethiopians would not find this funny. They have a lot of pride and dislike being viewed by the world as a 'begger' and 'poverty striken' nation. There is a lot of poverty there and there are a lot of hungry people there and that's not funny. This sort of crap should not be allowed on this forum or any other forum. Period. Mod's, you need to wake up.

There isn't a single joke in the world that someone will not find offensive.

If Mittheimp or Nepal4me would care to post one of their jokes then I will tell you who will find it offensive.

Ignore 'em Vic, this is the joke section and you have just flushed two of them out.

not funny and racist!

The I suggest you refrain from reading any further posts with titles similar to " Politically Incorrect, we try to offend everyone....".. I would say it's common sense for someone who is easily offended.

totster :o

That's good advice Totster. I thought I'd take a look at this, really wish I hadn't and won't in future. These jokes were pathetic both because they were offensive and plain not funny.

I'm surprised the mod's allow crap like this. You have to be very pc on this forum in a lot of respects, we are not allowed to denegrate each other but then you allow jokes to be made about peoples like Ethiopians. Believe me, Ethiopians would not find this funny. They have a lot of pride and dislike being viewed by the world as a 'begger' and 'poverty striken' nation. There is a lot of poverty there and there are a lot of hungry people there and that's not funny. This sort of crap should not be allowed on this forum or any other forum. Period. Mod's, you need to wake up.

good idea to stay away from a "joke"thread if you dont have a sence of humor

not sure where the "i like to whine like a baby "thread is.

hope i never find it too

There isn't a single joke in the world that someone will not find offensive.

If Mittheimp or Nepal4me would care to post one of their jokes then I will tell you who will find it offensive.

Ignore 'em Vic, this is the joke section and you have just flushed two of them out.

Why is there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat them all!

Mouse was walking in the jungle, he was in a bad mood. He saw Hippo bathing in the river. Hippo saw mouse "Hey mouse, hows it going?", Mouse stared at Hippo, 'Oy Hippo get out the f*%$ing water, NOW'. Hippo, shocked by mouses unusual bad mood, agreed to the request and slowly dragged himself out of the water. Mouse looked at Hippo, and solemnly told him 'Ok Hippo you can get in now!'. Hippo, now very bemused did just that!

Mouse continued with his moody walk along the river, soon he spied Elephant having his morning bath, 'Oy Elephant get the f*** out the river this instance', Elephant was also taken aback by mouse's aggression and immediately complied with his request. Mouse stared at elephant for a moment and then also told elephant he could get back to bathing in the muddy waters. Elephant did just that, rendered speechless by the belligerence of what he presumed was one of his closest friends!

Along the river mouse went, his mood growing darker. Soon he saw Rhino cooling himself from the early morning sun, and again seemingly turned on one of his friends 'Rhino, for f**** sake get out the river NOW'. Just like the two before him, Rhino slowly moved his body to the river side. 'Alright Rhino, you can get back in now' said mouse furiously. Rhino looked at his friend "Mouse whats up?, not like you to be so down!", "well" said Mouse " its not every day some f****r nicks my swimming trunks!"

Q: What's black and goes 200 miles an hour?

A: An Ethiopian with a McDonald's voucher.

Second part to that, for the English is, Q: Whats the fastest thing on 2 wheels,

A: Blue Peter trying to film it.

Suppose you could add any pc kids programme that goes to Africa every year raising money n that.

redrus

Why is there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat them all!

Mouse was walking in the jungle, he was in a bad mood. He saw Hippo bathing in the river. Hippo saw mouse "Hey mouse, hows it going?", Mouse stared at Hippo, 'Oy Hippo get out the f*%$ing water, NOW'. Hippo, shocked by mouses unusual bad mood, agreed to the request and slowly dragged himself out of the water. Mouse looked at Hippo, and solemnly told him 'Ok Hippo you can get in now!'. Hippo, now very bemused did just that!

Mouse continued with his moody walk along the river, soon he spied Elephant having his morning bath, 'Oy Elephant get the f*** out the river this instance', Elephant was also taken aback by mouse's aggression and immediately complied with his request. Mouse stared at elephant for a moment and then also told elephant he could get back to bathing in the muddy waters. Elephant did just that, rendered speechless by the belligerence of what he presumed was one of his closest friends!

Along the river mouse went, his mood growing darker. Soon he saw Rhino cooling himself from the early morning sun, and again seemingly turned on one of his friends 'Rhino, for f**** sake get out the river NOW'. Just like the two before him, Rhino slowly moved his body to the river side. 'Alright Rhino, you can get back in now' said mouse furiously. Rhino looked at his friend "Mouse whats up?, not like you to be so down!", "well" said Mouse " its not every day some f****r nicks my swimming trunks!"

Not funny and offensive to me and my animal friends.

Signed,

Alvino The Gorilla

What do you call an Ethiopian with a sore toe?

A golf club.

What's the fastest thing on two legs?

An Ethiopian with a meal ticket.

How do you get 200 Ethiopians in a mini?

Throw in a biscuit.

What do you call two Ethiopians back to back with hard-ons?

A pogo stick.

######, wish I could remember the rest of my school day jokes.