Invest

phomsanuk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is 100% foreign ownership available, or you can have a joint venture with a local, in which case you need to have at least 35% ownership.

Rules are difficult though, I haven't figured all of them out yet.

There is 100% foreign ownership available, or you can have a joint venture with a local, in which case you need to have at least 35% ownership.

Rules are difficult though, I haven't figured all of them out yet.

I got some info on it as I was planning to set up a trading company but one needs to invest US$500,000 and US$ 300,000. 50% to be paid in advance and the balance in a years time.

The first bit being for industrial investment and the later for service industry.

I woud like to open a restaurant in Myanmar but with these figures my desire remains unfulfilled. Are you sure that the investment for a simple, unpretentious restaurant must be the same as for industry services? And in case of joint venture with a local person, based for example on 50% of share per each, the capital must be cut to half? But if local shareholder has not money?

Any clarification about?

Opening a restaurant is easy. I have 13 years experience in business in Myanmar. My legal team can structure any type of Investment, as there are some available loopholes that can be used to get it done on the cheap. PM me for more info.

Best regards