Anyone Got An Multiply Non B From Sri Lanka?

Hi guys, I was advised by my lawyer to apply for one year multiply entry NOn B visa in Sri Lanka. I do have a work permit for one year already, and right now on 3 months double entry visa from my home country. Please let me know if someone had an experience in getting that kind of visa in Colombo. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I was advised by my lawyer to apply for one year multiply entry NOn B visa in Sri Lanka. I do have a work permit for one year already, and right now on 3 months double entry visa from my home country. Please let me know if someone had an experience in getting that kind of visa in Colombo. Thanks in advance.

If you can meet these conditions...

Have a employer employ 4 Thais per work permit at a minimum salary of 5,250 Baht per month

You get a minimum salary for your nationality

Have a valid work permit

Then apply for the extension of stay based on business in Thailand.

If you cannot meet this criteria, then apply for a multiple entry non immigrant "B" visa at the closest Consulate/ Embassy.

In this case Penang or KL will fits the bill as you HAVE a work permit. The flight is cheaper to Penang or KL than Sri Lanka

www.lawyer.th.com

Up to recently, they were one of top choices. It was close to Thailand and they issue the one year multi entry visas. They never required a work permit or a WP3.

However in the last month, I've seen two Asians denied for the multiple. One was Singaporean and the other was Malay. The officer said it was a case by case decision. Up to that point we saw many Non B applications accepted with no turn downs on the multiple one year.

As you have a work permit, your odds are higher you'll be ok with the correct company docs.

www.lawyer.th.com