Images Of Pattaya

cdnvic

Loy Krathong Festival

gallery_2109_274_161695.jpg

Uploaded by: johng

Elephant Massage - Sri Racha Zoo (North of Pattaya)

gallery_14655_157_47463.jpg

Uploaded by: peder.klockmann

Pattaya poxy beer Bar

gallery_13218_114_99699.jpg

Uploaded by: cuddleypete

Edited by cdnvic

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some from the Crocodile farm, earlier this year

How am I doing Kan Win  :D  :D

:burp::D

mrbojangles

Yes, you are getting better or am I?

I use the K.I.S.S. principle BTW. Read below.......

Great Photos” “Once I download them and looked at them in a different light”.

Please resize your photos to say :- Dimensions width 1000 x high 750 pixels and then maybe or not compress them a little bit, so that your file size is not 1.8 mb big, (on 0664) but 780 kb. And then you Kan show off your shots like I do. This is not cheating BTW, but on a computer, never, never show the “Original Photo” as computer screens are not capable to show the “Bigger Picture” so to speak.

Original Photo” are what they should be “Only for Printing hard copies of”. Some of mine are 14 Mb photos, and to post these you have to be “ :D "

Eggs-amp-el:-

The Old Crocs are a bit out of focus looking though it on this “Fred” (means=Thread), but only when one sees it on the forum as you posted. Got it down to 650 kb from 1.062 Mb.

Please take time out and have a look at your “Original” Photo that you posted (and then look at the edited version by Kan Win, then you will know what I mean).

Look below and then compare your Photos post to, my edited ones. Same photo (Yours), different view and editing. Well that is how Kan Win view’s them.

Gardens & Crocs are great WoW. Thank you very much for sharing them.

What camera are you using BTW ? 5 - 6 pix-els more or less?

On the side BTW,

ThaiVisaDotCom needs a forum like this:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52426

to try and help people like "mrbojangles" to post “Not showing The True Picture” on this xx—err—lant Forum, but the same Picture in a better light and focus, that is what me think, like I do on my WebPage. Do a goggle for

win13

you will find me there.

Happy Snapping and Days

Have a good one, one and all.

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win 999 :D

P.S. To all, sorry, but "mrbojangles" jangled me with this topic (photos), so he is the one that gets my 999 post on ThaiVisaDotCom :D:D:D

Sawadee

Edited by Kan Win

Prathamnak Hill 1968

I'm sure that you will recognise this. The "Fitness Park" was built on the right side

Artisan

those are some excellent pic's .

do you have anymore from the 60's or 70,s

PKG

Sorry Guy, these 4 photographs are the only remaining shots that I have. Interestingly, the photo of "Walking Street" taken in 1980 shows a shop called "Will's Tailor". Mr. Will is still in business and his tailor shop is now in Soi Yodsak.

• 3 weeks later...
If there are some people how have very old photos from Pattaya please place them I like these old pic's

thanks

John

Four old pictures posted already on this topic. I've searched my home but I can't find any more John. Sorry.....but I'm still looking.

Thise pics are really stunning Artisan especially the picture taken from the hill. It would be interesting to see a picture taken today from the same spot!!

You're right Prof. I'll take one today for you and post it side by side with my original.

I'm looking forward to that.

Pattaya is a great example of how vigourous an element tourism is in changing a landscape in a relatively short space of time.

Prathamnak Hill....then and now. It's difficult to see the entire city from this same approach now because of the trees around, and within, the Fitness Park and the landscaping up to the meteorological/radio station. However, the growth of Pattaya since 1968 is staggering and the photos that I took this morning do convey this.

post-3503-1136798868_thumb.jpgpost-3503-1136798926_thumb.jpgpost-3503-1136798977_thumb.jpgpost-3503-1136799021_thumb.jpg