This Is Another Thailand

brianmarinus

Little home made "movie"?

Try video instead of still photos next time.

Sorry it dont live up to yours standard-and by the way-it is the Thailand Tourism that made this-not me.

And if you have other complains, you can send me a PM- people in here dont need to se that to.

Have a nice day-next time-make a movie instead of video.

Little home made "movie"?

Try video instead of still photos next time.

Sorry it dont live up to yours standard-and by the way-it is the Thailand Tourism that made this-not me.

And if you have other complains, you can send me a PM- people in here dont need to se that to.

Have a nice day-next time-make a movie instead of video.

Don't get too upset, it actually is a very nice slideshow, but sometimes video, as with waterfalls, can produce spectacular images and some of this slideshow would work well if videoed. The North is beautiful this time of year, I know it well. This slideshow may well prompt me to get off my backside and get out there!

I actually like this type of slideshow and 14/15 mins. is about the correct length for my attention span, slideshows give me time to see the sights. Some stunning photography in amongst this stills video, thanks to the OP for finding and sharing it.

Cheers ImageDude B)

I actually like this type of slideshow and 14/15 mins. is about the correct length for my attention span, slideshows give me time to see the sights. Some stunning photography in amongst this stills video, thanks to the OP for finding and sharing it.

Cheers ImageDude B)

My attention span is 2-5 minutes. I never had such a clear comparison before.

I think that it will always be so-we dont like the same things here in life.

I like this,and wanted to show it to you-ok-what I dont understand is-if people dont like i,t or like some other things better,thats ok.-but then why not just concentrate on that, and spare the coments here and let us who enjoy it, do that.

Think it is so annoying,that what ever a man post in here, there are always thise comments-dont like this and dont like that-this is better then yours-just like a kindergarden.

Why not help each other and enjoy together, when a member find something he or she think is good-this is not a contest, as I se it.

It is easy to see why some would be sensitive to any form of comment or criticism other than “great or wonderful”. Clearly not everything we do is great or wonderful, however, and a little constructive criticism might help to point out areas in which one could improve. That could be seen as helping each other.

Speaking of kindergardeners, as adults we should strive to be a little more accepting of differences of opinion and a little less sensitive. I am sure no one is suggesting we impose even more censorship here, over and above what is already enforced by the authorities.

If you want to post something, post it but don’t complain constantly when you don’t get the amount of praise you were expecting. Whining is just as annoying as people who don’t agree with us. Enjoy posting what you want and allow others to post what they want, within the limits that already exist. It really isn't all that complicated. :)

I can se your point-I have to accept those who constantly posting negative coments-and I have to be more understanding about thise things.

The other way around,it dont work-and thats ok-those who post negative, dont have to accept others post, and dont have to do the same conserns as I.

I am NOT AT ALL up to get eny kind of kindness regarding my post in here-never had eny-but now I will leave you very clever and understanding people to your own company-thats enyway what you want-only the good olds one in here and if your not UK-US or AUS-stay away,as we are MUCH BETTER then the rest-not only in here, but in the world.

I am really sorry I dont want to talk about what kind of beer or bread and so on, Big C have every day-or where to buy what-since I dont want to spend time looking by my self.

Have a nice day and goodbye!

I like this,and wanted to show it to you-ok-what I dont understand is-if people dont like i,t or like some other things better,thats ok.-but then why not just concentrate on that, and spare the coments here and let us who enjoy it, do that.

Think it is so annoying,that what ever a man post in here, there are always thise comments-dont like this and dont like that-this is better then yours-just like a kindergarden.

Why not help each other and enjoy together, when a member find something he or she think is good-this is not a contest, as I se it.

I don't like that you don't like my post, so now you just did what you criticize me for.

Let just relax, enjoy that wonderful music, Mexican sunflowers and muddy river.:rolleyes:

Thank you for posting. In my opinion whoever created it did a nice job overall. I found the slideshow format with the music to be soothing and relaxing.

I can se your point-I have to accept those who constantly posting negative coments-and I have to be more understanding about thise things.

The other way around,it dont work-and thats ok-those who post negative, dont have to accept others post, and dont have to do the same conserns as I.

I am NOT AT ALL up to get eny kind of kindness regarding my post in here-never had eny-but now I will leave you very clever and understanding people to your own company-thats enyway what you want-only the good olds one in here and if your not UK-US or AUS-stay away,as we are MUCH BETTER then the rest-not only in here, but in the world.

I am really sorry I dont want to talk about what kind of beer or bread and so on, Big C have every day-or where to buy what-since I dont want to spend time looking by my self.

You are absolutely right Brian. The anglo-saxons have such difficulty in shopping here that there is clearly a market for home delivery for people who after all their years of experience still don't know how to shop; how about GPS co-ordinates to the nearest Starbucks?

You seem to be one of the few people here who regularly posts about your happiness of living in Thailand, so please don't take it it to heart when those who are less happy than you ' have a go'.

On a different note, it's evident that many people post here not because they have anything to say, but because they have developed a TV dependency syndrome. Take care, and have a happy birthday :-)

Is a TV dependency syndrome a condition that I could sue the people responsible for?

After 8000 or so posts I should be up for big bucks, not Starbucks.

And talking of Starbucks can I sue for my acquired tendency to discuss shopping and eating places online at every opportunity?

I never realised just how I'd been conned. B)

Is a TV dependency syndrome a condition that I could sue the people responsible for?

After 8000 or so posts I should be up for big bucks, not Starbucks.

And talking of Starbucks can I sue for my acquired tendency to discuss shopping and eating places online at every opportunity?

I never realised just how I'd been conned. B)

Hard to to tell, you've usually got yr head so far up VF's ass you haven't seen daylight for. . . How long now?

So much for trying to lighten the situation with a little humour.

Does agreeing with someone occasionally mean that you have their head up their ass?

What a miserable thing that was to say, are you going to resort to abuse everytime some one disagrees with you?

Fairly safe from behind the keyboard eh?

You are absolutely right Brian. The anglo-saxons have such difficulty in shopping here that there is clearly a market for home delivery for people who after all their years of experience still don't know how to shop; how about GPS co-ordinates to the nearest Starbucks?

You seem to be one of the few people here who regularly posts about your happiness of living in Thailand, so please don't take it it to heart when those who are less happy than you ' have a go'.

On a different note, it's evident that many people post here not because they have anything to say, but because they have developed a TV dependency syndrome. Take care, and have a happy birthday :-)

Not sure its a difficulty in shopping. I hate shopping, GPS co-ordinates would be good for me.

I haven't viewed the Video yet, but I will when I get the time, I prefer to explore northern Thailand myself by motorcycle so the Vid can wait.

Living such a distance from town the post on where to get this and that are very useful.

I hope to get a pair of reading glasses tomorrow or at least have my eyes tested and I will hopefully be having them tested at the Opticians recommended by Sven. I will probably visit a restaurant recommended on here also, and pick up some Bread highly recommended on here too, I may even check out a new car stereo recommended on here, and also get my car serviced at a place recommended here. And all this Sh&t in one day without spending hours trying to find all this sh&t myself.

So I have to unfortunately agree with VF and I fortunately haven't seen his Ass for years ;-). Keep posting your stuff Guys, even Sunny disposition .

Laters Guys, Much laters ;-)

Not sure its a difficulty in shopping. I hate shopping, GPS co-ordinates would be good for me.

I haven't viewed the Video yet, but I will when I get the time, I prefer to explore northern Thailand myself by motorcycle so the Vid can wait.

Living such a distance from town the post on where to get this and that are very useful.

I hope to get a pair of reading glasses tomorrow or at least have my eyes tested and I will hopefully be having them tested at the Opticians recommended by Sven. I will probably visit a restaurant recommended on here also, and pick up some Bread highly recommended on here too, I may even check out a new car stereo recommended on here, and also get my car serviced at a place recommended here. And all this Sh&t in one day without spending hours trying to find all this sh&t myself.

So I have to unfortunately agree with VF and I fortunately haven't seen his Ass for years ;-). Keep posting your stuff Guys, even Sunny disposition .

Laters Guys, Much laters ;-)

So when you say you like exploring Thailand by yourself, you mean re-tracing the routes of TVers via GPS. See, that doesn't really sound like exploring to me Jub old bean, but each to their own, have a good day, it's wild out there :-)

By the way I haven't seen the video at all - I'm not really a

Maybe we should dig out some of Brian's posts from when he first came to the forum and he needed help from people here... and got it, much of it from the US/UK/Aus contingent he now despises.

I rarely comment on anything he says here because I know how quick he is to take even the most innocuous comment as a personal attack, even to the point where I'm starting to suspect it may be more than just a language thing.

Not like me, I'm very thick skinned. B)

Maybe we should dig out some of Brian's posts from when he first came to the forum and he needed help from people here... and got it, much of it from the US/UK/Aus contingent he now despises.

I rarely comment on anything he says here because I know how quick he is to take even the most innocuous comment as a personal attack, even to the point where I'm starting to suspect it may be more than just a language thing.

Not like me, I'm very thick skinned. B)

I think that wood be a great idea-then we all can se how much memory you have left.

The only one in here who helped me-and my friend Carsten,was Kandahar-alot in here doubt that he even was real,until Kandahar went to the hospital and told you how it was.

The very same thing was repeted when I asked for help about the situation when we bought our house.

So I have really difficult to se where and when you guys have helped me whit enything.

On the other hand-I have search the internet around time after time-to help you guys,when you have been to lazy to do it by your self.

Every time I have complained about something-you just came whit this same storie-I am to senticive-you never wood realice how you threat other people-one and alone becourse of the language skills-or the missing ones-and becourse you are the old members in here and can not accept others who have another opinions about things then you have.

But I will really really like to se those post you mention that show I have got alot of help from in here-yes,by Kandahar and his wife-only him-and(forgot the name)but the Sweedish guy,went to the hospital to se for them self,what was true or not.

So lets se what you got-and if you have other complains about me-come whit it.

And all this-just becourse I put a slideshow in here-oh,my god,you must really be borring.

You've been here two years yourself now Brian, that makes you an old member as well.

It's not just about the slideshow, look at yourself sneering at people interested in food and shopping.

What if no one had commented on your topic?

Would you have taken offence about that as well?

And if you read back you'll see I made no comment on the slideshow, in fact I couldn't view it due to a poor connection at the time.

I just came along when the name calling started.

I think your missing the point my old china. ;)

Your not really a ? ... :huh:

Really a. . . ?

Yes I was a bit surprised too, I was just filling time on the highway, sometimes the mobile interface to TV is a bit flakey. Enjoy yr travels Jub.

@scd yes the way I expressed myself was uncalled for, I apologise to you for that. I wonder if it's enough to get me banned :-) is that only way to kick the TV habit ;-)

You've been here two years yourself now Brian, that makes you an old member as well.

It's not just about the slideshow, look at yourself sneering at people interested in food and shopping.

What if no one had commented on your topic?

Would you have taken offence about that as well?

And if you read back you'll see I made no comment on the slideshow, in fact I couldn't view it due to a poor connection at the time.

I just came along when the name calling started.

Maby-but you have told that lie,that I got ALOT of help from you guys in here,which is NOT true-and you know it-as I said,the only one who helped me ans my wife and Carsten,was Kandahar and his wife-ALL the help I got to that,came from danish people in that group I made on facebook at that time.NOT FROM YOU IN HERE!

But lets se what you have to show and say about that.

I dont know what happend-I made a reply on your respons,but it is gone.

You know that what you telling now is alie-you guys never helped me at that time-or ever since,as I recall.

No-you directly told me that it all was a lie to get some monye-at a time when I stood whit my best friend in this condition.

How wood you have felt,you think?

But let me se where and how you can prove what you are telling in here.

Se for your self,what we had to deal whit at that time:

https://picasaweb.google.com/113661392164579317041/MyVideos?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLvVwuWjv4WxoQE&feat=directlink

I never called you a liar, I never contributed to the topic at all that I recall.

If you thought I considered you a liar who was stealing money why did you send me a Facebook friend request to you personal page?

By the way I never refused for any personal reasons, I just don't do Facebook stuff.