This Is Another Thailand

brianmarinus

Now-lets se what you guys have helped me whit-only Kandahar and his wife did-others where very busy about telling it all was a lie-the same thing happend,when I asked about help,when we bought our house.

ALL help I got,came from danish people in that group I made at that time on Facebook-not from you guys.

How do you think you wood feel,standing there whit your best friend close to dead?-Just being told that you are a liear and only trying to get some monye.

Se for your self,what we had to deal whit at that time-and then tell me who helped us and whit what.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113661392164579317041/MyVideos?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLvVwuWjv4WxoQE&feat=directlink

Brian is right.

I never went to Brian's house and spent a couple of hours resolving his computer problem last year. I never offered this help on ThaiVisa forum, and I never after he accepted followed through and did it. I also never declined his offer of paying me for my time as it took a while. Come to think of it, I also never gave any advice in the thread about Sinthanee stealing his deposit, and as I recall, nobody else did either.

Hope this clears it all up. (i am from UK btw not Scandinavian)

Brian is right.

I never went to Brian's house and spent a couple of hours resolving his computer problem last year. I never offered this help on ThaiVisa forum, and I never after he accepted followed through and did it. I also never declined his offer of paying me for my time as it took a while. Come to think of it, I also never gave any advice in the thread about Sinthanee stealing his deposit, and as I recall, nobody else did either.

Hope this clears it all up. (i am from UK btw not Scandinavian)

Sorry about that Poul-I have forgotten it-but thats right.

What I mean is-ok-you and Kandahar had giving me some help,but he make it sounds like it is general in here which it is not-since you have so good memory you may remember ALL that help we got when me friend was on hospital-and you may remember thosae who said it was a lie-both about this and the house thing.

I dont know what happend-I made a reply on your respons,but it is gone.

You know that what you telling now is alie-you guys never helped me at that time-or ever since,as I recall.

No-you directly told me that it all was a lie to get some monye-at a time when I stood whit my best friend in this condition.

How wood you have felt,you think?

But let me se where and how you can prove what you are telling in here.

Se for your self,what we had to deal whit at that time:

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

If you want him to feel your "wood", you better talk to Jingthing.:lol:

Stop fighting kids and lets watch some more movies about muddy rice field in the north.

Danish Translation: Hvem har pisset paa din sukkermad?

Sorry about that Poul-I have forgotten it-but thats right.

What I mean is-ok-you and Kandahar had giving me some help,but he make it sounds like it is general in here which it is not-since you have so good memory you may remember ALL that help we got when me friend was on hospital-and you may remember thosae who said it was a lie-both about this and the house thing.

No problem Brian, but I think you are being a bit hard on the people here. Yes there are a few attention seeking <deleted>, but generally there is a good core of helpful people and I think maybe you are not remembering those particular threads properly.

Read them again !

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/349779-buy-new-house

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/354129-a-sick-freind

......and seriously don't worry about forum comments and carry on doing what you do.

I remember thise post very well and as you can se,there is some good and some bad between it-I just dont recall or can se eny help-yes, advice-as-go and bye a ticket for him and so.

But enyway-I dont want to argue eny more-from the very beginning,I just wanted to show people that video-and then all this for that-and acording people here-it is offcourse all my foult,as they never do enything wrong-so good people.

I think your missing the point my old china. ;)

Your not really a ? ... :huh:

Really a. . . ?

Yes I was a bit surprised too, I was just filling time on the highway, sometimes the mobile interface to TV is a bit flakey. Enjoy yr travels Jub.

@scd yes the way I expressed myself was uncalled for, I apologise to you for that. I wonder if it's enough to get me banned :-) is that only way to kick the TV habit ;-)

seems you may have a habit Sunny. Mobile interface on the Highway ! ? ......... Who was Driving ? :unsure: ........ B)

I think your missing the point my old china. ;)

Your not really a ? ... :huh:

Really a. . . ?

Yes I was a bit surprised too, I was just filling time on the highway, sometimes the mobile interface to TV is a bit flakey. Enjoy yr travels Jub.

@scd yes the way I expressed myself was uncalled for, I apologise to you for that. I wonder if it's enough to get me banned :-) is that only way to kick the TV habit ;-)

seems you may have a habit Sunny. Mobile interface on the Highway ! ? ......... Who was Driving ? :unsure: ........ B)

C'mon Jub, I know from yr previous posts u can do better than that. I was at an Amazon coffee shop, I quite like their stuff, and I didn't even need GPS to find it :-)

Btw I don't get yr Sunny reference,could you explain?

I’m sure we will see you again soon. Have a nice day. :)

So was I right or was I right? :D Go to town for the day and return to all this vitriol without anyone needing to grovel or beg anyone to return. And what praytell has my ass got to do with anything? :o You sure are an entertaining lot. :lol: If we are all so bad why do people keep coming back after flouncing off the stage? :whistling:

Edited by villagefarang

I’m sure we will see you again soon. Have a nice day. :)

So was I right or was I right? :D Go to town for the day and return to all this vitriol without anyone needing to grovel or beg anyone to return. And what praytell has my ass got to do with anything? :o You sure are and entertaining lot. :lol: If we are all so bad why do people keep coming back after flouncing off the stage? :whistling:

Happy that you enjoy-what your ass have to do whit enything-I really dont know.I have never payed your ass eny attention or never mention enything about your ass.

Why we come back-I think we hope things will change-and I said thing,as there is no hope that you will.

Have a nice evening-hope you find out about our ass.

I'm sure we will see you again soon. Have a nice day. :)

So was I right or was I right? :D Go to town for the day and return to all this vitriol without anyone needing to grovel or beg anyone to return. And what praytell has my ass got to do with anything? :o You sure are and entertaining lot. :lol: If we are all so bad why do people keep coming back after flouncing off the stage? :whistling:

Happy that you enjoy-what your ass have to do whit enything-I really dont know.I have never payed your ass eny attention or never mention enything about your ass.

Why we come back-I think we hope things will change-and I said thing,as there is no hope that you will.

Have a nice evening-hope you find out about our ass.

post-95995-0-95433600-1322917619_thumb.j

Thanks for making this great video. What elephant park was that at 07:18? Was that Mae Sa?

Thanks

First of all-I did NOT make this video-it is from Tourism of Thailand.

I think it is from the camp in Chiang Mai-but it could be from Chiang Rai to...but dont think so.

That's what forums are for, advice and support.

It's an interesting point you raise, I was going to start a separate thread on it, but you beat me to it. For closed professional forums, yes a high level of professional advice might be expected ; on TV of course there is a legal disclaimer on such advice. For some TV posters in the habit of making more or less personal dialogues with each other something like YM might be more appropriate. Others seem to have blurred the line between TV and personal diaries (which they erroneously call 'blogs'). But on an open forum what can you expect? Your comment about my rudeness seems misplaced given your categorisation of many TVers as 'riffraff' and 'lowbrow', but I guess we all live in glasshouses to some extent. Have a good day :-)