Greenspirit Music Fest

khall64au

• 2 weeks later...

hi khall64au,

I was in Krabi 3 weeks ago and passed by the big sign board of this event. I think it is better to book accommodation in advance if you want to stay in Railey. In Ao Nang should be no problem, but you don't want to walk around after a hard night's party looking like a panda bear begging to get a room for that much needed eye shut!

Ticket info on their website:

Presale tickets::

Presale 18 Euro (plus bookingfee)

At the door::

Foreigner 23 Euro (approx. 1,120 baht) :o

Thaicitizen 500 baht -

Presaleshops in Thailand:

Wannas Place

Ao Nang beachroad

81000 Krabi

Thailand

Harmony Club

Had Rin Beach

Ko Phangan

Thailand

[email protected]

Telephone: 0066 (0) 69067805

Off topic: did you go for the Nation V gay rave? It was AWESOME! :D

I'm definitely going again if they return to Phuket next year.

They are advertising it over here in Koh P as well.

In the ad it says the DJ's will be Trauma/Beat Hackers

Azax Syndrom, Paul Taylor, DJ Shivajorg, Scotty, Gataka, Dj Goblin (Psysex) Dj Matan (Sesto Sento) and DJ Sabaii Sabaii (and many more)

30 dec until 1 Jan.

For more info check out their website greenspiritkrabi.com

From the Green Spirit website:

Refreshing:

In the camping area it has a waterwell for shower. :D Toilets are around the partyzone and camping area :D

Shops & Restaurant:

In the Partyarea we will have several shops, restaurants and Bar that the party guests survive the 3 days :D

:o

Does anyone know the Bungalow place in Ao Nang, I think it's "Orchid Garden Bungalow", bunch of white bungs on main road opposite little road to Irish bar?

If you do, do you have contact details, phone #? I don't normally book places in Thailand but as it's high season it might be wise.

Cheers

hi all,im arriving pattaya jan 17 for 1 month so i thought 2 weeks party,2 weeks chill and krabi looks the place to chill and get some proper thai island scenery.

i found a link on here somewhere (lost it!) about Sabai mansion Ao nang.this place looks ideal,and mega cheap.does the place still exist ?and can i fly pattaya-krabi or how is the best way to get to krabi.i need to find the perfect place to remember thailand by before i come back to the (y)UK.thanks all,dave

Hi Dave,

I think BKK - Krabi is the flight route but you could check Bangkok Airways for Pattaya- Krabi. As for the perfect place to remember Thailand, head to Koh Lanta - it's a lovely island with great beaches and nature walks as well as some top party spots. See: www.kolanta. net for a bit of insight.

Have fun! :o

hi KHALL64AU,i read all the t.v. forums and have seen you active a lot.LOVE your avatar by the way,mine sucks.the thing about coming to thailand for the first time is getting lost just looking at different places ! my pc is full of maps,links and god knows what! lol.one place i will be visiting while im in 'sin city'is koh larn? and YES dave from thailand,ill see you at the blues bar!

im off to look at www.koh lanta.net now,im getting dizzy just sat at my pc.cheers all,dave