Anybody Know Where

erg

hi my dearest friends from the chiang Rai forum.

I am looking for a footbal table, I dont know the english name but its played by hand. I guess you know.

Hope some one know.

thanks

I think you are looking for a "Foosball table" :o

Correct as mr chang35bath told me a few days ago the name is a fussballtable.

I was thinking maybe a pinnballmachine, altough i never saw them in chiang rai.

http://www.snookersport.net/eng/index.html

(tab product >soccor table)

Snooker Sport is a factory which produced a snooker table ,pool table and Football table for a long time since 1980. The company also imported a materail and many kinds of components from various countries especially USA ,Great Britain ,Taiwan and China. A Giant department store in Thailand such as Central ,Robinson or even The Malls have our products display and sales in their branches
Snooker Sport

186 Soi Samsaen2 Samsaen Rd. Barnparnthom Phranakorn Bangkok 10200

Tel .(662) 281-8134 , (66) 1-555-5671 (mobile) or Fax.(662) 629-1296

( Office open Mon. - Sat. 9.00am - 6.00pm )

E-mail : [email protected]

maybe try to contact them and ask ..can they send it to CR or Where in CR u can buy ..

Bambina, your new avatar is a lot more sexy than your dancing pig :o

khop khun ka :D

Edited by BambinA

It`s a good idea Erqwin. but I think this sort of item in your in your bar, OOPS, sorry you keep saying it`s a restaraunt, woud be rather noisy don`t you think?

When I think of people playing pinball they are almost throwing the table around the room to prevent the steel ball from rolling into one of the gutters. And when I`ve seen people playing fussball It`s a similar scenario.

So, unless you are thinking of putting said items in your hong nam, I would give it a little more thought.

Just something for you to think about friend. :o

Edited by chang35baht

It`s a good idea Erqwin. but I think this sort of item in your in your bar, OOPS, sorry you keep saying it`s a restaraunt, woud be rather noisy don`t you think?

When I think of people playing pinball they are almost throwing the table around the room to prevent the steel ball from rolling into one of the gutters. And when I`ve seen people playing fussball It`s a similar scenario.

So, unless you are thinking of putting said items in your hong nam, I would give it a little more thought.

Just something for you to think about friend. :o

And then the loud verbal expression of thriumph and happiness when this little ball finally disappears. A soft, light ball might be the solution; One which floats when it lands in someones glass.

Maybe a kind of ping-pong ball, disguised as football.

Just stay away from darts! Highly dangerous!

Limbo.

• 8 months later...