Your Favorite Cr Restaurants

pomchop

chang35baht is not a moderator....although maybe he thinks he should be.

Most people here do not object to a post like this once. Forum rules do ban commercial links but it is for a moderator to enforce that if needed. I just take this as a listing of a new place to eat.

Have to try the food sometime.

• Like 1

Most people here do not object to a post like this once. Forum rules do ban commercial links but it is for a moderator to enforce that if needed. I just take this as a listing of a new place to eat.

Ben posted in two different threads about the same restaraunt Harry. So it was obviously a plug for his restaraunt. He even worded them differently. And no, I dont think I should be a moderator. Never have thought, never will think. It was just a friendly bit of advice, as you may derive from the wording in my post.

So there was no need for your snide comment. I thought you were above that harry.

Obviously I was wrong.passifier.gifcoffee1.gif

P.S. good luck with the business Ben.

Edited by chang35baht

Ben posted in two different threads about the same restaraunt Harry. So it was obviously a plug for his restaraunt. He even worded them differently. And no, I dont think I should be a moderator. Never have thought, never will think. It was just a friendly bit of advice, as you may derive from the wording in my post.

So there was no need for your snide comment. I thought you were above that harry.

thanks for the good wishes with the business, i hope my lack of forum etiquette is not going to cause a falling out. anyway i get it sorry about the misunderstanding it would be good if they had a place where you could list your business without getting a friend to place a post. thanks again for the advise and thanks to harrry for sticking up for me.

thanks for the good wishes with the business, i hope my lack of forum etiquette is not going to cause a falling out. anyway i get it sorry about the misunderstanding it would be good if they had a place where you could list your business without getting a friend to place a post. thanks again for the advise and thanks to harrry for sticking up for me.

wai.gif

• Like 1

Another approach would be to become active on the forum. Get out and about by attending some of the functions and activities mentioned on the forum. If people get to know you and like you they may be more likely to frequent your establishment.

Over promotion can produce a backlash. Make your presence felt by being active and providing feedback to others as you have done in this post.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Don't worry benhen, some of these guys are constantly on the look out for something to have a little squabble about. It wouldn't surprise me if some even have two user names so they can argue with themselves when pickings are slim........

What "style" of pizzas are on offer at your place and do you deliver?

• Like 1

Don't worry benhen, some of these guys are constantly on the look out for something to have a little squabble about. It wouldn't surprise me if some even have two user names so they can argue with themselves when pickings are slim........

What "style" of pizzas are on offer at your place and do you deliver?

sorry no delivery but you are welcome of course to order ahead and pick it up (0895076765) i hope leaving the number is ok.

the pizzas are about 10 inches just the one size the base is thin and freshly made no frozen pizza bases here.

have a normal range margarita

hawian

three cheese, bacon mushroom or vegetarian

or what ever combination you can think of

thanks for the support not only am i new on the blog but also on the internet so have a lot to learn please feel free to come anytime and provide an independent review

What an excellent idea. When I can’t get anyone else to play, I could just play with myself. Wait, that doesn’t sound quite right.ohmy.pngofftopic2.gif
  • Like 1

What an excellent idea. When I can’t get anyone else to play, I could just play with myself. Wait, that doesn’t sound quite right.ohmy.pngofftopic2.gif

cheesy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

have a new pizza joint opened up on sang kong noi PIZZA TERRACE just down from 7 11

the food is fresh and yummy and the price is good too the price of a margarita 150 baht

they have just opened about a month, there is a large parking area and signs in english and thai

the lady cook is thai but has previous experiace running a guesthouse in pai

highly reccomended

I think that you will find that blatant advertising is against the rules Benwink.png

I know it is somewhat tiresome and a bit of a bother...but chang35baht is quite correct.

It's OK to post a third person review (I just visited a new pizza place, and I loved it......yadda yadda) but the forum rules are pretty clear about not posting advertising.

But hey, CR is a sleepy place, and we don't want or need to get hyperactive on this issue.

Best of luck in your new endeavor, benhen, and contact [email protected] for further sales possibilities.

And thank you for your understanding. wink.png

We must have the coolest, most laid back mod of them all.clap2.gif

You appear to be trying to keep this forum going singlehandedly. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

There seem to be a lot of voyeurs who like to watch but don’t really want to participate, so I’m trying to give them something to read or look at.whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

We must have the coolest, most laid back mod of them all.clap2.gif

You appear to be trying to keep this forum going singlehandedly. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

There seem to be a lot of voyeurs who like to watch but don’t really want to participate, so I’m trying to give them something to read or look at.whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, more often than not, I feel like a failed ventriloquist unable to get the dummy to speak.sad.png

have found some excellent coffee in the coffee shop just over nam lat bridge (over from the beach)

i have not drunk the coffee in the shop but the light roasted beans are great i think they call it vienna roast they also have french roast half kilo is only 200 baht so it is almost half the price of doi chang.

i think it is called chiang rai coffee bean but i am not 100 % sure but the coffee is fresh and tasty and cheap.

this is the correct way to use this forum i apologise again for my lack of etiquette before a case of not reading the instructions first,

have found some excellent coffee in the coffee shop just over nam lat bridge (over from the beach)

i have not drunk the coffee in the shop but the light roasted beans are great i think they call it vienna roast they also have french roast half kilo is only 200 baht so it is almost half the price of doi chang.

i think it is called chiang rai coffee bean but i am not 100 % sure but the coffee is fresh and tasty and cheap.

this is the correct way to use this forum i apologise again for my lack of etiquette before a case of not reading the instructions first,

the place is called jardin du cafe but that is not the brand name on the coffee but they told me it was roasted by the owner of the shop