Looking For Room In Bangkok

Dear Sir,

Regarding the Condominium which I would like to porpose is near to the Don Muang, here I have a very good location for you which are in the Cheangwattana.

It's near to the shopping center.

The pricing for the rental of the room is as below;

1 Room, 1 Hall and 1 Small Balcony the price are 13,000 - 14, 000 Thb

2 Room, 1 Hall and 1 Balcony the price are 18,000- 20,000 Thb

3 Room,1 Hall and I Balcony the price are 22,000- 24,000 Thb.

Price for Sale:

1 room, 1 Hall, 1 balcony= 1.3-1.8 Million THB

2 room, 1 Hall, 1 balcony= 2.2 - 4.0 Million THB

3 room, 1 Hall, I balcony= 4.0 - 5.0 Million THB

Facility as: Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna, Laundry.

If you wish to have a look the room than we may be make an appointment or response my e-mail as: [email protected]. My Mobile phone are: +6630479541.

Thank you and best regards,

Jackson Ng

Email Address: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Regarding the Condominium which I would like to porpose is near to the Don Muang, here I have a very good location for you which are in the Cheangwattana.

Price for Sale:

If you wish to have a look the room than we may be make an appointment or response my e-mail as: [email protected]. My Mobile phone are: +6630479541.

Jackson Ng

Jackson,

Please read the post carefully before promoting your vacant property here. If someone is specifically asking for the type of property you have available then there's no problem posting the above response.

In this instance the poster is looking to possibly 'share' a place and mentions Bangkok generally which one would assume means centrally located unless otherwise stated? (Posters please be a little more specific too in order to get precise replies to your inquiries)

Chang Wattana is an outer suburb of greater Bkk and I think it's fair to say this location would be particularly requested if the home seeker wanted to live out that way.

Also, no one was asking to buy so posting the purchase prices here is irrelevant. If you want a static ad for the above, place it in the Roomfinder free ads under Condo Sales or in the Thaivisa classifieds.

Please be mindful of the above. Thanks for your attention.

Regards

Aitch

Dear Sir,

Price for Sale:

Jackson Ng

Jackson,

Please read the post carefully before promoting your vacant property here. If someone is specifically asking for the type of property you have available then there's no problem posting the above response.

In this instance the poster is looking to possibly 'share' a place and mentions Bangkok generally which one would assume means centrally located unless otherwise stated? (Posters please be a little more specific too in order to get precise replies to your inquiries)

Chang Wattana is an outer suburb of greater Bkk and I think it's fair to say this location would be particularly requested if the home seeker wanted to live out that way.

Also, no one was asking to buy so posting the purchase prices here is irrelevant. If you want a static ad for the above, place it in the Roomfinder free ads under Condo Sales or in the Thaivisa classifieds.

Please be mindful of the above. Thanks for your attention.

Regards

Aitch

You are right Drew Aitch!

I'm looking for centrally located share accomodation.. And 5000Thb should be enough for room :o

But thanks anyway Jackson!

Dear Aitch,

Please be mind your wording. I have a right to propose my article and it's none of your business. Sorry!!! I am not interested in Mr.Roomfinder because I am working directly on it not as your situation as a Broker!!!!!

Thank you and best regards:

Jacklson Ng

Dear Aitch,

Please be mind your wording. I have a right to propose my article and it's none of your business. Sorry!!! I am not interested in Mr.Roomfinder because I am working directly on it not as your situation as a Broker!!!!!

Thank you and best regards:

Jacklson Ng

Jackson,

You’re more than welcome to post information about any vacant property you may have if it’s useful or specific to the inquirer’s post.

For example, if someone is looking to rent a studio in lower Sukhumvit Rd and a reply comes back advertising a 3 bedroom condo sale in say Bangna, then it’s an opportunist ad that has no relation in response to the original request for information.

To a degree, it is my business what gets posted here as I’m sole moderator for the forum and although it’s not a stringent format, we do need to keep things on topic within reason.

To say you’re not interested in placing your ad on Mr. Roomfinder (I think that’s what you’re saying?) I can’t see what the problem is?

You simply put your vacancies on the site with your own direct contact details in the ad. There’s absolutely no need to contact Roomfinder at any stage of the process as we don’t get directly involved with the landlords, agencies, or tenants. It’s a free-for-all.

In addition to the above, should a member here then request information about a property type that you may have available, you can then copy the info from your static ad in RF and plug that vacancy here without any slap-on-the-wrist posts like the one that upset you previously.

There are no big deals here, just a couple of guidelines so that the forum has a format that benefits us all, which includes private landlords and agencies along with home seekers.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Cheers

Aitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...