Electric Space Heaters

ray23

• 3 weeks later...

Someone from another board just told me that Global in Khon Kaen carried / sells the Electric Space Heaters... I will try to make the hour + trip there in the next few days to see..... If so, I may have found my own Christmas Present to myself...

Pianoman

Someone from another board just told me that Global in Khon Kaen carried / sells the Electric Space Heaters...  I will try to make the hour + trip there in the next few days to see.....  If so, I may have found my own Christmas Present to myself...

Pianoman

Let us know how it goes that is alot better then a run to Chaing Mia

Made the drive to Global Home in Khon Kaen (about an hour from home / Kalasin) and from my limited Thai and their very limited English, I was able to determine that they in fact did have some at one point, but "Finished" deterimined "Sold Out"... Oh well, it has warmed up just enough to make it a Non-Issue at this point...

Pianoman

Made the drive to Global Home in Khon Kaen (about an hour from home / Kalasin)  and from my limited Thai and their very limited English, I was able to determine that they in fact did have some at one point, but "Finished" deterimined "Sold Out"...  Oh well, it has warmed up just enough to make it a Non-Issue at this point...

Pianoman

Actually very informative. they are one of those things you won't use much, but nice when you need them. I'll try to put a bug in the ear of the manager of Global here in Udon and maybe next year we will have few here. Good work Thanks!!!!