Manhunt Launched For American Martial Arts Brawler Junie Browning: Phuket

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come they never launch man hunts for the tuk tuk drivers? Well he better not fly home or go over the brdige. Best option die his hair and take the ferry to Trang.

The police only care because they lost face not because he hurt someone, especially tourist with tourist.

Pity he does not know about Privacy settings on FB.

Obviously you have no respect for the folk who live at Trang.

If you want him to escape, do Thailand a favour and join him.

How come they never launch man hunts for the tuk tuk drivers? Well he better not fly home or go over the bridge. Best option die his hair and take the ferry to Trang.

The police only care because they lost face not because he hurt someone, especially tourist with tourist.

Pity he does not know about Privacy settings on FB.

Obviously you have no respect for the folk who live at Trang.

If you want him to escape, do Thailand a favour and join him.

Uh I think you missed the point! I was being sarcastic .. as the article stated they had alerts at 2 check points. Sort of like the whole Lee Adlehouse fiasco.. Besides who is to say he started it first? Sounds like he was certainly numbered and he wasnt the one with the knife was he.

So who is to say the other guy is not really the a*s hole here?

Just saying we don't really know do we?

"Some [expletive] named Sie and about 10 of his friends started a fight with me. I guess just to test a ‘UFC fighter guy’ at this [expletive] little bar in Karon, Thailand. Had a beer bottle and glass mug shattered on my head, then to make everything better, stabbed severely by some crazy Thai"

Edited by MisterMan

An actual man hunt was launched over a brawl with no deaths?????? This is a first. The police must think they are missing out on a big pay day here. Sounds to me like the chap was defending himself at the bar. Although, I can't say the same about the attack in the hospital. On another note, if you and your mates decide to attack me, don't consider yourself safe when I catch you alone, even if it is in a hospital bed.

My 10c

Sure it's most likely true about his anger management, having said that, but how often do you see

a group of "troublemakers" wanting to pick on / test someone? A big friend of mine used to often get picked

on so some here could prove themselfs, I used to bodybuild and often have armwrestling heroes approach me

and when declined start to get nasty.. If your a bit different its a chickenpen out there indeed..

Surely everybody has heard of or at least suspects Thai prisons are not much fun either.. I guess they forget

that when on the plonk.. and what about getting shot/stabbed properly?.. I shutup now.. blah blah..

From one of his Facebook page: Looks like he has a soft spot for nurses and is not the man he likes to think he is. "dam_n it sucks that he got fired from the ufc after his arrest and assult charges against nurses. He was a very good fighter and he could have done very well" Looks like he has a soft spot for nurses and is not the man he likes to think he is. When he is caught I hope he is dealt some serious justice.

Looks like another case of Yank bashing.

Isn't it clear? This poor emaciated country boy got mixed up with some bad-ass city dudes and had to give'm what for.

That mean ol' Thai girl, who wasn't involved except that she cut him, was not the focus of these attacks on this polite Yankee youth.

It's obvious, isn't it? Poor li'l country boy, just tryin' to get by.

I actually have the Ultimate Fighter reality TV series that this idiot was fighting on. He was completely out of control on the programme too. Everytime he got a bit of alcohol inside him he tried to fight everyone he was sharing the house with on the programme (FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON). Bad bad attitude, he needs a wake up call, Bangkok Hilton style :ph34r:

Hummmm, and the next thing we'll see is:

"PHUKET POLICE SHOOT & KILL CRAZED AMERICAN MMA FIGHTER"

Phuket police today were forced to shoot American MMA fighter, Junie Browning, after finally locating him hiding out with his girl friend, Suzie Feelgood, in a local 'love motel' on the island. Police state they tried to reason with the fighter, stating they only wanted to question him, but he suddenly became enraged and tried to attack all 10 of the police officers at once, which forced them to shoot him 27 times, as they feared for their lives. The police went on to say that after the shooting, they found 300 yaba tablets in the motel room, and conclude that Mr. Browning was "high" at the time of the attempted arrest, despite the denials of Ms. Feelgood that there were no drugs at all in the room, other than her birth control pills.

The body has been sent to the local hospital to determine the exact cause of death, and will be cremated in 2 days.

Ok, on a more serious note, no one can tell what a person is like when they are issued a passport, or an entry visa. No one carries cards around with them that says: "I'm stupid, reckless, short tempered and prone to violence", so there is no way for any government to tell. It's not until something such as this happens that we find out what type of individual the person is/was. Nor can anything really be done by authorities until the person does something such as this to attract their attention.

We don't know who actually started the fight, only that there was one, so we shouldn't jump to conclusions over that. Despite that, it would appear that this guy was a loose cannon with a short fuse. I guess the only good news out of this mess is that no one was critically injured or killed. I hope they find him, and are able to deal with him appropriately, but we'll see what happens.

(i deleted skyblustu's video post here to save re-posting. see bottom of page 1)

nice post!

90% of those guys were great. really cool. he deserved them not to be but they really didn't want to stoop to his level.

age old saying "if you CAN'T drink then DON'T drink"

Edited by Randee