Airport To Kamphaeng Phet Road

prefabs

I have been away since September and am due home December 26th. Usually just shoot up past Ayuttaya to Nakon Sawan, take the by pass west for an hour or so and get home easy. However, I missed all the floods and road closures so now I wonder if the roads I mention are open yet, and what state they are in. Gas stations open? etc.

I have a SUV with 4WD. Thanks in advance for replies

You should not have a problem All gas/petrol station's open. The bypass is open but crappy go slow. Some of the road's still have a problem with breaking up but 95% ok. Just take care if driving at night. Welcome home hope you have a good trip.

The Tourist Association of K.P.Phet

You should not have a problem All gas/petrol station's open. The bypass is open but crappy go slow. Some of the road's still have a problem with breaking up but 95% ok. Just take care if driving at night. Welcome home hope you have a good trip.

Thanks for that, good one

Thanks for that, good one

Your welcome. If you find any major problem's Please give an update as it help's all.

T T A K.P.Phet.

Agree with all of the above. We just took that route a couple weeks ago with a Toyota Sportrider and it was fine. There is some road damage near the Bang Pa-in interchange (they were working on it then, so it may be better now)-- no problem driving, just a bit slow going as it is pretty potted. Also some more damage near Nakhon Sawan-- again, nothing major, you'll just need to slow down a bit.

And as mentioned, also a good idea to do as much driving during the day as possible. There are signs to let you know that the road is no good, but they are barely visible at night. And even during the day, there isn't much time between the damaged road warning signs and the bad road, so drive with caution. If you see a damaged road warning sign (white sign with red lettering in Thai), slow down right away cause there's probably a really big hole right in front of you :)