2012 Olympics Football

Moonrakers

I expect I'm not the only one here that has become disillusioned with the (English) national team. I might watch Euro 2012 matches if they are on the TV but I doubt I'll go out of my way to do so.

The Olympics however might be worthwhile paying more attention to. It'd be great to see how Psycho does as manager and a group of players that (hopefully) give a shit could make for some great matches.

Anybody else going to be watching?

I expect I'm not the only one here that has become disillusioned with the (English) national team. I might watch Euro 2012 matches if they are on the TV but I doubt I'll go out of my way to do so.

The Olympics however might be worthwhile paying more attention to. It'd be great to see how Psycho does as manager and a group of players that (hopefully) give a shit could make for some great matches.

To be honest I dont have the vaguest idea what it is all about.

It seems to be an under 21s tournament as long as the players arent good enough for the National team and therefore go to the Euros. On top of that you throw in a few golden oldies cos they have represented the country well. Say Wayne Bridge - he could do with a game as City's 7th left back.

So really the England team will be represented by a team that arent good enough to play for England and then it it will be called the GB team.

It seems to be an under 21s tournament as long as the players arent good enough for the National team and therefore go to the Euros. On top of that you throw in a few golden oldies cos they have represented the country well. Say Wayne Bridge - he could do with a game as City's 7th left back.

So really the England team will be represented by a team that arent good enough to play for England and then it it will be called the GB team.

No such thing as an England team in the Olympics. Wales will be well represented...and that's all I'm saying.

No such thing as an England team in the Olympics. Wales will be well represented...and that's all I'm saying.

Yeah sure if you are welsh and cant get into a proper team you will go for the Olympics. Bale and the man who created the word 'gigs' are up there.

Yeah sure if you are welsh and cant get into a proper team you will go for the Olympics. Bale and the man who created the word 'gigs' are up there.

We can play the Scotland team if you prefer....we could use the practice.