Can I Extend Non Imm B In Bkk?

My Non Imm B double entry visa will expire shortly, I do plan a trip outside Thailand, however it not that convenient now, cause I have business to take care in BKK. My question is: is it possible to extend that kind of visa in Suan Plu immigration office same like tourist or visa on arrival extended? I mean 10-15 days extention. Thanks for your input.

Depending on your nationality, it would be either 14 days and then 7 days after the first extension or if you are India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian State its just 7 days.

www.lawyer.th.com

Hello !! Doi Thong

Yes, you can Extend Non Imm-B In Bkk in Suan Plu immigration office. No need to leave the country anymore.Save your time and save your money.

But you must have the following require document ;

1. TM.7 Application form

2. Copy of your passport

3. Photograph 4 x 6 cm.

4. Government fee 1,900 Baht

5. Letter fo information of the job position fo the alien applicant with the following particulars

- Nature of business of the coporation

- Reason of employment , position , wages and qualifications of the applicant

- Number of all Thai and foreign employees of the corporation

6. Copy of work permit or application receiving form.[WP.2/WP.5/WP.7]

7. Personal income tax forms [Phor Ngor Dor.1] for last 3 months

8. Latest balance sheet and income statement or the letter explain.

9. Latest personal income tax form [Phor Ngor Dor.91] of the alien applicant , together with receipts [if you has been working in the kingdom] or the letter explain.

10. Certificate of incorporation , certificate of commercial registration and certificate of business operation of other similar documents.

11.Corporate affidavit and objective of the corporation [not over 6 months]

Any additional require document is depand on the decision of the officer or the type of your business.

Extending a Nonimmigrant visa very much depends on how the officials feel about you - if they like you then they will extend it. Other than the fee for extension. You must collect a number of signatures and go through various interviews, which may result in a provisional extension.

For more information , visit www.lawyer.th.com . They can help you .

"A man with a watch,know what time is it.A man with two watches,doesn't so sure"

WE_ZAA

By the way, If you get Non-B, " It means that you want to work in Thailand ", why don't you apply one year visa in Thailand when you enter into Thailand with that visa? You may don't need to leave Thiland every 3 months. It more comfortable.

" The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides,

the drift of the continents,

the very position of the sun along its ecliptic

These are just a few of the things I control in my world "

WE_ZAA

Thanks for your replies guys, i wont extend to one year in Thailand, too much paper work to bring and they play lots of games those days, give you few short extentions before the one year one. Just wanted to see that I can extend for 14 days first, then I will go outside Thailand to fix multi entry one year visa.

Thanks for your replies guys, i wont extend to one year in Thailand, too much paper work to bring and they play lots of games those days, give you few short extentions before the one year one. Just wanted to see that I can extend for 14 days first, then I will go outside Thailand to fix multi entry one year visa.

Easily got even 21 days extention this morning in SuanPlu Immigration. Nice guys and gals there, maybe something changing in that country...

No word "Thank you" with friend, man

if you had a plan to apply for one year extension stay, I think in Thailand www.lawyer.th.com , they are qualified to help you.

WE_ZAA

No word "Thank you" with friend, man

if you had a plan to apply for one year extension stay, I think in Thailand www.lawyer.th.com , they are qualified to help you.

WE_ZAA

Would you happen to work for or be 'financially connected' to www.lawyer.th.com WE_ZAA?

Just wondered... :o

Would you happen to work for or be 'financially connected' to www.lawyer.th.com WE_ZAA?

Just wondered... :o

I was wondering the same. in 16 posts, 2 references to Sunbelt Asia, 6 suggestions to contact www.lawyer.th.com.

And he appears to work for Bangkok Bank, too:

You just go to the Bangkok Bank,Head Office at silom road…

You can open the account at our head office on Silom Road …

You can open a Non-Resident Baht Account at our Head Office on Silom Road…

At any Bangkok Bank branch near you unless you would like to open a Non-Resident Baht Account which can be done at our Head Office, 333 Silom Road…

No, all Bangkok Bank accounts must be opened here in Thailand at one of our 600 branches.

was wondering the same. in 16 posts, 2 references to Sunbelt Asia, 6 suggestions to contact www.lawyer.th.com.

" WE_ZAA" does give sometimes different advice than what we suggested.

but I still was thinking the same as well! :o Who is this guy? I'm positive he doesn't work for us. Wondering though... Are you a client of ours? Feel; free to PM me if you like. Thanks!

By the way, we do appreciate the mention We_ZAA!

www.lawyer.th.com