American Car Club Cruising In Nakhon Sawan Today

exeter

This evening say some great old American cars, pick ups and vans at the western end of Sawvanvittee near the market Siraphon(?) Buick, Ford fairlane, Pontiac GTO, about 25 in all looked brilliant, cars from the 50's and 60's the golden age of style and fins absoulutely made my day. Never seen them before anyone know anything about them? Goes without saying their condition was top notch.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the 50's 60's Era also... I'm in the Automotive business and know many Thai American car owners around Bangkok...The most popular being Mustangs... Labour + Paint are the cheaper end of restoration...I've imported into Thailand V8 engine + auto parts bascially on a non profit basis...But in return I get good connections in the Industry... Most recently I helped out a Navy Commander who owns 3 x 1965 Mustangs... Convertable,Fastback and notchback...Also he has an Australian XY Falcon...Take note!! Old American car prices have gone through the roof in the last 10 years...

When I'm next in town, I'll make some inquires about American car clubs in Thailand...All the best Trevor...