60,000Bht In Crisp Packet,

Lickey

If it was neatly folded this indicates it was possibly kept in a till before it was bagged. The Crisp packet indicating that the owner did not want others seeing their takings which they might have been taking home or to the Bank when they dropped it. Sadly only DNA wil conclusively show who had it before it was dropped. As already stated say nothing and keep an eye out for any one in the street that seems to be searching for something on the ground and get the Wife to engage in conversation and see what they might be looking for......

• 2 weeks later...

I'd put it in the bank if uncomfortable having such an amount in the house. Whatever happens, you'd better have it handy for a year or more and even then, you will need to know if your missus can keep her mouth shut forever. And I mean forever.

I'd put it in the bank if uncomfortable having such an amount in the house. Whatever happens, you'd better have it handy for a year or more and even then, you will need to know if your missus can keep her mouth shut forever. And I mean forever.

Never underestimate the size of social networks. Initially OP should have kept his mouth shut. That would make life rather boring here on thaivisa :-)

Edited by jacnl2000