Paolo Di Canio

Moonrakers

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont like the blokes politics and dont rate him as a football manager , personally i hope he fucs off bac 2 italy

"dont rate him as a manager"blink.png

What are you basing that sentence on?

He took over a relegated team, and immediately got them promoted, as Champions.

Got to the final of the Football League Trophy, and had a decent run in the FA cup.

This year had a good run in the League cup, and Swindon sit 3 points behind the leaders of League 1 with 2 games in hand!!

And when the club got into financial trouble, offered to bail them out with his own money!!

I would say his track record as a football manager is excellent.

I've only been following football for about eight years. So, I often get confused about the history and players. I did some research and came across a photo of Di Canio. At least I think it is Di Canio. He doesn't look like a fascist to me.whistling.gifpost-170460-0-65832100-1361253484_thumb.

I've only been following football for about eight years. So, I often get confused about the history and players. I did some research and came across a photo of Di Canio. At least I think it is Di Canio. He doesn't look like a fascist to me.whistling.gifpost-170460-0-65832100-1361253484_thumb.

Looks like Diego to me and he's totally mental.

Di Canio's off his nut aswell but theres no doubting he's done a great job at Swindon.

Not a decent manager he's won one championship he was v v lucky he had a huge budget 2 keep together a v v decent swindon team that prior.to their relgation 4 long parts were.walking away with division one. now he hasbt got money to squander ie the FOUR players fashist boy couldnt sign in the window, ,what does he do ? coach the youngsters up or promote a reaerve , anah he Throws his toys out of the pram and walks .oh and jelly dog i know your trying 2 be humorous but explain what exactly doea.a fascist look like ?

carmine your quite happy to slag redknap off for his hand in portsmouh debacle this guy imo has done worse here , at least at pompey u could argue there appeared 2 be the funds/owners to subsanciate the budget, at swindon there isnt he just spent spent spent and when it was no longer availiable he walked.Dont get me wrong i know thats the nature of the beast but dont fall 4 the bollacks pr bullshit

He's 100% walked in swindons hour of need fuc him and his type .

carmine your quite happy to slag redknap off for his hand in portsmouh debacle this guy imo has done worse here , at least at pompey u could argue there appeared 2 be the funds/owners to subsanciate the budget, at swindon there isnt he just spent spent spent and when it was no longer availiable he walked.Dont get me wrong i know thats the nature of the beast but dont fall 4 the bollacks pr bullshit

Oh well here we go again! rolleyes.gif

I'm not actually goinbg to bother joining in your open invitation for an arguement because i think you'll find you are way out there on your own.

And yes, i loathe Redknapp and am, as you say, quite happy to slag him off.

Not a decent manager he's won one championship he was v v lucky he had a huge budget 2 keep together a v v decent swindon team that prior.to their relgation 4 long parts were.walking away with division one. now he hasbt got money to squander ie the FOUR players fashist boy couldnt sign in the window, ,what does he do ? coach the youngsters up or promote a reaerve , anah he Throws his toys out of the pram and walks .oh and jelly dog i know your trying 2 be humorous but explain what exactly doea.a fascist look like ?

Just having a little fun. I'm sure after eight years of Bush and Cheney in the states I know what fascists look like.rolleyes.gif

Just having a little fun. I'm sure after eight years of Bush and Cheney in the states I know what fascists look like.rolleyes.gif

yeah it's been been a tuf time for liberal Americans, not quite up there with the poor fuc---rs in iraq or Afghanistan, but still thumbsup.gif

I'm not actually goinbg to bother joining in your open invitation for an arguement because i think you'll find you are way out there on your own.

It wasn't 'an open invite for an argument' just a different point of view, seems when someone has a different point of view 2 you , you interpret it as being confrontational, says a lot reallycoffee1.gif .

It wasn't 'an open invite for an argument' just a different point of view, seems when someone has a different point of view 2 you , you interpret it as being confrontational, says a lot reallycoffee1.gif.

No, its the customary agressive tone of your posts

Edited by carmine

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Clueless as usual!!

I think you just make up stuff as you go along.

He walked away because his position as manager was undermined, ie his best player was sold without him knowing!!

I especially like your line about him inheriting a fantastic squad based on the fact that the season before they had been running away with the league, before getting relegatedblink.png . Real good squad that was.

clearly as per normal you know nothing bar whats being touted in the papera IGNORANT Spring to mind as an apt word. the relegation came as a hige surprise as the previouse seaon they were at times appearing 2 b running away with division one. and the sale of aplayer might be the reason he telling the press, but the real reason and thw iaaue has been an ongoing one 4 quite some while, of coarse you would know that!!!, is that basicly thw monies run out, swindon are going to have to cut their cloth to suit their real income and of coarse that doasnt suit our jackboot boy, so he s walked, personally i hope all the way bac to his far right buddiea in italy

Edited by rijit

Can somebody translate the above post into English,please.

here we go scouse boy fill ure boots, saying that must stop using the smart phone in the dark!"!!

clearly as per normal you know nothing bar whats being touted in the paper IGNORANT Springs to mind as an apt word. the relegation came as a huge surprise as the previous season they were at times appearing 2 b running away with division one. and the sale of a player might be the reason he's telling the press, but the real reason, and the issue has been an ongoing one 4 quite some while, of coarse you would know that!!!, is that basically the monies run out, Swindon are going to have to cut their cloth to suit their real income and of coarse that doesn't suit our jackboot boy, so he s walked, personally i hope all the way bac to his far right buddies in italy

Fascist? Di Canio? Whoever would have thought it?!

b45dc39653bcadcad0468bcc75cfbba9.jpg

Fascist, but not a Nazi at least..

Not sure why he has this fascination for Mussolini, but it seems to be an Italian history thing rather than a take over the world and murder minorities thing..

Not sure why he has this fascination for Mussolini, but it seems to be an Italian history thing rather than a take over the world and murder minorities thing..

'fascist but not a nazi take over the world and murder minorities ', LOL your f--cin priceless mate clap2.gif yep,and the italians are just like the fascists in germany and eastern europe that still look up 2 hitler, sweet boys really.

Edited by rijit

'fascist but not a nazi take over the world and murder minorities ', LOL your f--cin priceless mate clap2.gif yep,and the italians are just like the fascists in germany and eastern europe that still look up 2 hitler, sweet boys really.

He has said himself that he's not a racist, and black/Jewish players have played for/with him without incident.

He has said himself that he's not a racist, and black/Jewish players have played for/with him without incident.

the latest offering from the nazi saluting far right http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/tottenham-fans-antisemitic-attack-lyon

And you suppose that lot when they look for jobs tell their prospective employeers they are racist?

I feel like that myself when it comes to that club.

Sorry, what exactly do you mean ?

Tottenham. Any other bunch of fans getting a beating and I would feel solidarity with them.

You sad loser. We're talking about fans in their forties/fifties here having a beer and a chat before a game getting carved up by nazi thugs.

Get a life.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Tottenham. Any other bunch of fans getting a beating and I would feel solidarity with them.

You sad loser. We're talking about fans in their forties/fifties here having a beer and a chat before a game getting carved up by nazi thugs.

Get a life.

indeed. sounded proper nasty that.

Get a life.

I feel terrible about it. Really I do.