Paolo Di Canio

Moonrakers

Lets not start with name calling.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Yes, you are quite right.

Whose name calling! Just one 'supposed' football fan who is happy to see men and women, harmless football fans being set up with machetes knives and iron bars by anti semite nazis and thinks it fine because they support Spurs.

• Like 2

yep jock star anyone who is hapy to see this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769 needs help mate, and I know it wasnt lazio fans that attacked us in rome but the italian <deleted> PR---K alignes himself with the far right, as weve seen in Europe this season the far right are the far right, it was the far right that attacked our fans earlier in the season http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20442906 So as far as i'm concerned decanio can 1zgarz5.gif of bac 2 italy and die

Edited by rijit

yep jock star anyone who is hapy to see this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769 needs help mate, and I know it wasnt lazio fans that attacked us in rome but the italian <deleted> PR---K alignes himself with the far right, as weve seen in Europe this season the far right are the far right, it was the far right that attacked our fans earlier in the season http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20442906 So as far as i'm concerned decanio can 1zgarz5.gif of bac 2 italy and die

Di Canio had nothing to do with it. I had nothing to with it. As for being happy about it, I never said that. I also consider any comparison with John Tyndall as unfair if not libelous.

Anyway, this thread is about PDC, not for sulking from Spurs fans.

Di Canio had nothing to do with it. I had nothing to with it. As for being happy about it, I never said that. I also consider any comparison with John Tyndall as unfair if not libelous.

yep the threads about Di canio and he's a fascist and fascists attack and fundamentally oppose racial minorities. And did i make it up or you or did you actually say 'Tottenham. Any other bunch of fans getting a beating and I would feel solidarity'

Edited by rijit

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway, this thread is about PDC, not for sulking from Spurs fans.

Di Canio was quite a good pl;ayer when he wasn't behaving like a retard but lets face it, he was just a big fish in a very small dingy pond at Wet Spam wasn't he

He must have some agent, cos lets put him into perspective, he's an ex player not even an international, and a lower league manager, whose won one promotion and a lower league cup armed with a huge budget for the division,for example bought exeters c/b 4 quarter of a mil!!! then he's walked on a club the minute the budgets reduced ,plus he's a fascist <deleted>, yet he still gets the opening 3-4 minute spot on football focus, as I say some agent !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed as Sunderland manager. Good luck to him. One of the most gifted players, if not the most gifted, I have ever seen play in the flesh. Completely mad, but supremely talented. I just wish he had come to us.

Confirmed as Sunderland manager. Good luck to him. One of the most gifted players, if not the most gifted, I have ever seen play in the flesh. Completely mad, but supremely talented. I just wish he had come to us.

Sparks of desperation in my opinion. Yeah a cracking player but not proven yet as a manager. Tough ask to stay up with all the bells and whistles of the Premiership.

Good luck to him though!

Sparks of desperation in my opinion. Yeah a cracking player but not proven yet as a manager. Tough ask to stay up with all the bells and whistles of the Premiership.

Good luck to him though!

I don't think any more proof is needed. He's a winner. They can take a chance on him or go for someone like Sven, McLeish, Hughes etc who have more PL experience but not great records. Unluckily for him (and O'Neill) their best striker is out for the season.

Is anyone else amazed at Millibands decision to resign over Di Canio. Probably for the best that he is quitting politics if he runs away every time he doesn't get his own way. To be a leader of a country you have to sit with all kinds of other leaders who have opinions different to your own and still try to negotiate with them, even though some may make your skin crawl. Not made of much steel is he?

• Like 1

I hope the fascist prick takes Sunderland down to championship then the 1st then and on to the second.

Millibands families form of communism and nepotism is worse.

Millipede is a parasite to pay someone 150K a year for 15 days work, when he knows sweet FA about football and has no connection to the area other then being parachuted into a safe Labour seat makes a mockery of football.

I hope Villa and QPR go down so hopefully they'll stay up on goal difference.

Is anyone else amazed at Millibands decision to resign over Di Canio. Probably for the best that he is quitting politics if he runs away every time he doesn't get his own way. To be a leader of a country you have to sit with all kinds of other leaders who have opinions different to your own and still try to negotiate with them, even though some may make your skin crawl. Not made of much steel is he?

politicians sit every day in the h of p and negotiate with 'scum', its part of their 'job', but this is not sitting around a table negotiating with an opposite number whom doesn't represent you, effectively de canios appointment would represent him, by staying , in milllibands eyes, seems felt he would be endorsing his appointment and he doesn't so, he resigned, fair play to the guy.

I hope the fascist prick takes Sunderland down to championship then the 1st then and on to the second.

Millipede is a parasite to pay someone 150K a year for 15 days work, when he knows sweet FA about football and has no connection to the area other then being parachuted into a safe Labour seat makes a mockery of football.

Since when is nepotism worse than fascism?

haha.

and if either of the millbands is a communist, well, i'm a chinaman.

Sorry i will change my statement that was quickly written. Nepotism of the Millipede brand is worse then some eccentric footballer putting his arm in the air, you are in Thailand surely you can see the divide and destruction of society that it causes. The Millipede form of communism has been responsible for more deaths and hardship then any other form of governance.

Millipede is an opportunist piece of communist scum who relied on Daddies commie connections all his life (see how he got into Oxford), the fact he is away from football is a bonus.

Di Canio is a football man, he was an idiot to do his salute as politics should be kept out of football.

haha.

and if either of the millbands is a communist, well, i'm a chinaman.

What part of China you from?

Agreed.

Jasus......

Maybe some want it Al a Carte, then they can pick the bits they like.... blink.png

redrus