Car After-Market Accessorizing Shop

rixalex

By accessorizing, i mean skirts, spoilers, lights etc. Where is a good place in Bangkok for this stuff, and are the shops make specific, or will one shop stock parts for all main car makes?

I see almost every car on the street has been modified in some way, but all i really see in the way of after-market shops are ones selling rims.

My favorite destination are all the accessory, wheel and body kit shops in behind MBK: http://maps.google.com/?ll=13.741073,100.524039&spn=0.003455,0.004125&t=m&z=18&vpsrc=6

There's a few different markets around as well, but the shops in Patumwan (there's dozens of them) are open every day, and between them all there's absolutely nothing they don't have...

Have a look at zenithautosport.com

They did all the 'accessorising' of our Hyundai Starex incl. skirts, spoilers and chip tuning.

Any pics?

Sorry, no have but it looks almost exactly the same as the black one ('Version 2') they show on their website - minus the the satellite dish.

Why not go the DIY way? Saves you the trouble of finding that one good shop, and will give you the satisfaction of having done it all by yourself! Here's an example:

c5d60273395a4948739957235bca816d.jpg

Nice job. Mr Marley would be proud to be affiliated were he still with us, i'm sure.

Would like to see what entertainment delights the rear seat passengers enjoy.

The rear passengers enjoy the luxury yacht atmosphere, while far from the sea (Ubon!):

e78773a4e9be5c2f56c721e52a022ccc.jpg

I like the sundeck. Put a bikini-clad fox on it and i might just be reaching for my wallet to make the proud owner an offer he can't refuse. Not you is it Presto?

Why not go the DIY way? Saves you the trouble of finding that one good shop, and will give you the satisfaction of having done it all by yourself! Here's an example:

c5d60273395a4948739957235bca816d.jpg

The radio adjustment through the steering wheel is handy for sharp cornerscheesy.gif, having also done it but with the choke pull on a frosty morning in a Humber Sceptrew00t.gif

The radio adjustment through the steering wheel is handy for sharp cornerscheesy.gif, having also done it but with the choke pull on a frosty morning in a Humber Sceptrew00t.gif

I think the owner of this vehicle is clearly quite particular about safety, so i can't imagine him doing something crazy like adjusting the radio whilst cornering.

The rear passengers enjoy the luxury yacht atmosphere, while far from the sea (Ubon!):

e78773a4e9be5c2f56c721e52a022ccc.jpg

I'm rather partial to the shelf extrusion styling on the b pillar myself, much needed ventilation and critical weight reduction provided by its use...

Edited by WarpSpeed