BANGKOK 20 April 2019 23:29
Sign in to follow this  
4evermaat

Missing Features And Requests

Thanks, will give it a try.

Also, when setting your signature in the app ("Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com" or whatever), is it possible to put markup around it? I'd like mine to be a smaller font, possibly lighter in colour too, to make it more signature-like. At the moment is looks like just part of the normal post.

Thanks, will give it a try.

Also, when setting your signature in the app ("Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com" or whatever), is it possible to put markup around it? I'd like mine to be a smaller font, possibly lighter in colour too, to make it more signature-like. At the moment is looks like just part of the normal post.

I don't believe html is allowed in that field, but limited formatting Is on the wish list for a future version.

Cheers

• Like 1

Enjoying the new app on iPhone. Like it better than the web site and using ThaiVisa more often as a result.

1. When opening a topic it automatically takes you to the last post. It would be nice to be able to press the clock at the top of the screen and have it scroll to the top. This is how you can scroll to the top when looking at a list of topics in a forum but not once you are in a topic.

2. In favorites, you can't rearrange the order. They stay in the order of what you subscribed to. I would like to click the edit button and not only be able to "unsubscribe" but also be able to re-order them on the screen.

Edited by ubonrthai

When clicking on a link in email, the thaivisa app should install something to where it will read the url and if the url contains "thaivisa.com", it would prompt user to say "Complete action with the following program:

Internet Browser

Opera

ThaiVisa App"

As of now, when I click on a link within a browser or email, it will open it up in a browser. It would be nice to have the option to redirect the link into the ThaiVisa app.

BTW, the mobile version of the site has gotten better in my opinion.

Is there a method to copy the url of an article you are viewing. I saw the "share" link, but the closest options were sms messaging or email. Then copy the link from email. But there should be an option to just "copy topic/post link to clipboard"

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app.

When clicking on a link in email, the thaivisa app should install something to where it will read the url and if the url contains "thaivisa.com", it would prompt user to say "Complete action with the following program:

Internet Browser

Opera

ThaiVisa App"

As of now, when I click on a link within a browser or email, it will open it up in a browser. It would be nice to have the option to redirect the link into the ThaiVisa app.

BTW, the mobile version of the site has gotten better in my opinion.

This feature is scheduled for the next version of the app.
  • Like 1

Is there a method to copy the url of an article you are viewing. I saw the "share" link, but the closest options were sms messaging or email. Then copy the link from email. But there should be an option to just "copy topic/post link to clipboard"

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app.

Press and hold and release in an article, click "More". Click "Copy post url"

or

left button -->> more -->> copy thread url

In "profile"-->"my topics" the list of topics is not up to date, even with a refresh.

Also, in "my posts" if I open a thread there is no option to reply to that post. The only options are refresh, subscribe, share, and open in Safari. I have to exit "my posts" and "profile" and go find the thread in the forums.

when editing a post, the

"</br>"

shows and will not parse into actual line breaks after finishing editing. In other words, i must edit out the

"</br>"

each time to get the line breaks to work properly. This is a bug.

when editing a post, the

"</br>"

shows and will not parse into actual line breaks after finishing editing. In other words, i must edit out the

"</br>"

Which model of the App are you using? Andriod or iOS?

Are you using the latest version of the App? Version number?

when editing a post, the

"</br>"

"</br>"

Which model of the App are you using? Andriod or iOS?

Are you using the latest version of the App? Version number?

Android 1.00. Wouldn't the app or the market alert me that an update is available? I double-checked the market and saw no update available.

I have filed this as a bug with the developer. Thanks for heads up!

iPod 1st genertion app does not work

Which iOS version is that?