Nikon D4 Pro Dslr

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of mine too. I am hopeful about the 800 though. More my kind of price and my kind of size also. The "pro" bodies are just so darned heavy to carry around all day. I have a D3 which lives in a cupboard because the D90 and D7000 are more my size.

• 2 weeks later...

After much hassling with various stores' staff and waiting lists and preorder shenanigans I just went to the Nikon Days exhibition at Paragon, asked what the process with them would be (managed via Big Camera) and they just pulled one out from under the counter and sold it to me. Eek.

• 2 months later...

I own 3 Nikons...D-3x, D800 and a D7000 DX format camera. I personally see no need to flog

my D-3x for the D-4...especially since the D-4 is new and most likely will have some hiccups

in it Nikon will have to correct.

I own 3 Nikons...D-3x, D800 and a D7000 DX format camera. I personally see no need to flog

my D-3x for the D-4...especially since the D-4 is new and most likely will have some hiccups

The D800 is newer and has more hiccups that Nikon's not correcting :P

After much hassling with various stores' staff and waiting lists and preorder shenanigans I just went to the Nikon Days exhibition at Paragon, asked what the process with them would be (managed via Big Camera) and they just pulled one out from under the counter and sold it to me. Eek.

What did you pay? I am also interestered in the Nikon D800E.

• 2 weeks later...

The D800 is newer and has more hiccups that Nikon's not correcting tongue.png

Max...My D800 is fine...no probs...yet that is. Mind you I kinda wish I hadn't sold

the D700 to get it.