Buriram Estate Agent

binnsy

This may be a help to you if you are in Buriram or the surrounding area.There is now an Estate Agent who speaks Thai and English in Buriram I have just used this service to sell my house and it was handled in a professional way from start to finish and if you want i can PM you his details of the service.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Binnsy,

I can certainly recommend this estate agent but then i did set up the website!

Seriously though they are a very reputable firm.

In what way are they reputable - Do you have some history here?. There is nothing on the website to say who these people are, where they came from, what experience they have, or even an address.

Edited by flyingsporran

• 2 months later...

This guy is extremely well known in Koh Samui for failing to complete projects. Buriram deserves better I promise you.

There's a very good reasons why they don't show their address and I'm shocked he's at it again - but a leopard never changes it's spots does it?

I'll be surprised if this message is left on the forum, but it shold be - WARNING is correct.

How does a reputable company fail to have a company address or phone number on their web..?

In my opinion seems they don't want anyone to know their address...

I asked the same questions when they posted on a Buriram Forum.rolleyes.gif

But they didn't stay on there long as they advertise local car hire,as the Buriram Forum owner does car hire also I assume there was a conflict of interests. whistling.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Binnsy,

I can certainly recommend this estate agent but then i did set up the website!

Seriously though they are a very reputable firm.

Whens it due to be finished? LOL!

Without trying to sound like Judge Judy and Executioner, there are no indications about history.experience or legal qualifications but I suppose thats up to your customer, more than you.