Honda Crf 250L

RED21

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The R would be about 250k and not road legal. 112k for the L (registered) sounds about right.

The 250R is 310,000 - at the Bangkok show today

Yeah a bit higher than I expected, it is a full on race ready motocross bike though, not far off the UK RRP so not that bad really.

They're already available from places like DirtShop though so not really massive news being able to buy one of these.

So 250l was released 2 weeks ago with no details on price,spec and release date now today have released 250 r with price and specs come on Honda sort it out,just alittle annoying I want a 250l and I want it now.........

Just another month to go so not too bad.

I am looking forward to this bike being available but I am a little concerned how that wee cheeky scottish chap in Bangkok will cope with another rival to the Kawasakis. He is still quite upset about the CBR 250 actually being called a CBR and now this new model will be called a CRF but will have the engine from a CBR. Oh dear oh dear.

I am looking forward to this bike being available but I am a little concerned how that wee cheeky scottish chap in Bangkok will cope with another rival to the Kawasakis. He is still quite upset about the CBR 250 actually being called a CBR and now this new model will be called a CRF but will have the engine from a CBR. Oh dear oh dear.

What Scottish chap ?????????????????????????????

And yep I was on for a dtracker but this looks like it fits my needs and saves me a bit of beer money smile.png

i have also heard it should be faster than a d-tracker as well,should be good for thailand potholes

theres some terrible ones up in lam luk ka area that would suit a dirt bike better than a road bike :)

Looks like it will be sold with options for aftermarket bits. With the speculation of it being cheaper than a klx you could afford to make it loo like this straight from the showroom floor for a similar price?

IMG_1006.jpg

Would be great if you could get one looking like this one,for on the road and off!

Looks like it will be sold with options for aftermarket bits. With the speculation of it being cheaper than a klx you could afford to make it loo like this straight from the showroom floor for a similar price?

IMG_1006.jpg

Would be great if you could get one looking like this one,for on the road and off!

Yep !! she looks nice in red an black. rolleyes.gif

Thanks... Not sure I can wait that long! maby can rent a dtracker and chech that then buy in a month... Any reputable dtracker rentals... Don't really want to be dealing with the beach guys at pingpong!!

theres loads of people renting d- trackers search for www.bangkok-motorbike-rentals.com ,bangkok-bikes-rentals.com or siam wheels.com

if your in bangkok,siam-wheels is more like a members club than a shop though

or you can go to pattaya and deal with the beach guys ,not all have d-trackers but some do :)

And are aftermarket parts going to be available being its a new model? Kamala Honda not even heard of it!!

Yes if locals buy lots of them. I'm looking into cams already.

i dont think the dirt bike will outsell the cbr 250 and those sales were something like 400/ 1 sold comparing 250+ cc bikes with scooters but you can never be sure what will be a hit in a market like thailand ,apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

amazing thailand smile.png

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Amazing thailand smile.png

Probably because it was more expensive.....

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Amazing thailand smile.png

Probably because it was more expensive.....

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

i think it was around 450,000 but honda could sell mosquitos in thailand and people would buy them

is the price of the dirt bike confirmed at 112,000 yet or is it also a secret ? :)

Archived