Accessibilty issues for physically challenged peop

crlasia

Try the shop in Bumrungrad hospital.  Sukhumwit Soi Three (one way, from Phetburi Road toward Sukhumwit; you can also go down Soi One from Sukhumwit to reach the hospital).  The shop is one floor up.  If you start in the main lobby of the hospital, go up the escalator, turn left and keep going straight until you can't go any farther without turning -- and it's off your port bow.

Almost all drug stores sell wheelchairs and I suspect a shop in Bumrungrad would be about the most expensive place to buy anything but if you don't find what you want elsewhere it might be a good place to check.  It should have the high end lines.

Be aware that public access is not going to be easy as most buildings, roads, walks do not keep up access features even when they build them in.  Would not ride a scooter here, except perhaps in a limited access suburb, but might be safer upcountry.

Thank you (both of you) for your kind replies. I found wheelchair - but any palce out there to get the mobility scooter? Of course, I noted the advice not to go out to the main roads with the scooter.

Thank you

Maruf

Back to (expensive) Bumrungrad!  Did you go there?  I thought I saw electric scooters there; I could be wrong.  Did you ask them where to buy the mobility scooter?  I expect they may know.  

How about asking physicians who have patients who require scooters?  Maybe you can do this via e-mail.  Look up hospitals (such as, here I go again, Bumrungrad), send a message to the patient services people there, ask for help.  If ignored, ask again.

No, I don't get kickbacks from Bumrungrad, and yes, it is an expensive hospital, as hospitals here go.  Still, I think they have just about everything, or should be able to point you in the right direction.