Hail, Fellow Squalid Village Dwellers.

sceadugenga

Dad's frantic Thai search for son to be made into a Hollywood film

Sean had to grease palms and brave bandits before confronting the pair in the squalid village of Chiang Rai, close to the Vietnamese border and at the heart of the narcotics freeway known as the Golden Triangle, where poppy crops, not English pounds, are the currency that counts.

Read More http://www.birmingha...l#ixzz1jOqR2hq9

I can’t wait for the film to come out…..I love a good comedy, I don’t think it would be unrealistic for MR Bean to play the leading role after what’s been written. I really liked the bit of his story where he had to wade through snake infested swamps to get to the village……………OK, sorry, I know I added that bit. But I thought the story needed something a little bit more believable.

Is he a dumb ass or what? He still can’t see after all that’s happened, all he had to do to get the sprog back was offer some money.

Some people should not be allowed to own a passport!

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

I love a good comedy, I don’t think it would be unrealistic for MR Bean to play the leading role after what’s been written.

cheesy.gif Brilliant! With Mr. Bean it could become a real blockbuster!

I feel sorry about the lady though. The Birmingham tabloid showed

her picture without giving her the opportunity to tell her side of the story.

Is this because she is just a Thai woman?

This innocent Briton in the hands of an objectionable Thai woman and

aren't they all prostitutes after all?

That is the less funny part of this story.

She must have gone through difficult times ...

She deserves respect!

Limbo neus.gif

I love a good comedy, I don’t think it would be unrealistic for MR Bean to play the leading role after what’s been written.

Limbo neus.gif

Looking at the picture of the guy in post # one I would think Matt Lucas from Little Britain would be a closer match.

He could be the only gay in the squalid little village.

• Like 1

Posted Today, 08:45

snapback.pngpomchop, on Yesterday, 13:30 , said:

Oh the squalor of that little chiang rai village near Vietnam. The horror.

Is that paper the national enquirier of England?

Chiang Rai is no where near Vietnam unless they've moved it recently !!!!!!!!

Sarcasim

We should encourage all Brits and Americans etc to read this.. Cannot have them coming to our squalid little village can we.

Too late ... we're already here ! w00t.gif

Too late also I fear, to save Chiang Rai from changing from a sqalid little village, into a large civilised town, with traffic-jams & malls.

But where can I find the extensive opium-fields, or the border-crossing into Vietnam, what can he have been smoking ? laugh.png

Sean had to grease palms and brave bandits before confronting the pair in the squalid village of Chiang Rai, close to the Vietnamese border and at the heart of the narcotics freeway known as the Golden Triangle

OH Dearie Me

Squalid village of Chiang Rai....what a cheek !

I quite like living here ,so if this sort of article keeps "nutters" away

Best to let him get on with it,it will probably be filmed in the Philippines,feature"Angeles" , Jennifer Anniston,& the Hoff !

I feel sorry about the lady though. The Birmingham tabloid showed

her picture without giving her the opportunity to tell her side of the story.

Is this because she is just a Thai woman?

This innocent Briton in the hands of an objectionable Thai woman and

aren't they all prostitutes after all?

That is the less funny part of this story.

She must have gone through difficult times ...

She deserves respect!

Limbo neus.gif

I've found that every relationship is different Limbo but the ones that work out well don't sell newspapers. cool.png

I don’t think it would be unrealistic for MR Bean to play the leading role after what’s been written.

and with Teddy playing the lad's part there'll no issues with child labour laws or work permits.

The laws regarding the use of animals in movies are even more restrictive.....maybe better to forget using Teddy.

An interesting story, despite the sensationalist and inaccurate reporting.

Some salient points.

It cost him £80,000 to get the kid back to Britain.

Despite the fact his wife, Kim, had fleeced him of everything, she still managed to get

£1,000, ownership of a parcel of land in Thailand that Sean has purchased for more than £6,000, a laptop and agreement by the British Embassy she wouldn't face prosecution in this country [Thailand]

Very happy for the bloke that he got his kid back.

Sadly his Thai wife would see the whole episode as a successful endeavour. Rewarded for her time in Britain, then spiriting the kid away, was rewarded financially again once caught.

An interesting story, despite the sensationalist and inaccurate reporting.

Some salient points.

It cost him £80,000 to get the kid back to Britain.

Despite the fact his wife, Kim, had fleeced him of everything, she still managed to get

£1,000, ownership of a parcel of land in Thailand that Sean has purchased for more than £6,000, a laptop and agreement by the British Embassy she wouldn't face prosecution in this country [Thailand]

Very happy for the bloke that he got his kid back.

Sadly his Thai wife would see the whole episode as a successful endeavour. Rewarded for her time in Britain, then spiriting the kid away, was rewarded financially again once caught.

It might be interesting and enlightening to hear her side of the story instead of a one sided and badly (if at all) researched one side only.

• Like 1

I don’t think it would be unrealistic for MR Bean to play the leading role after what’s been written.

and with Teddy playing the lad's part there'll no issues with child labour laws or work permits.

The laws regarding the use of animals in movies are even more restrictive.....maybe better to forget using Teddy.

Make a Muppet movie out of it...

Miss Piggy as the Thai wife, Kermit as her Thai "brother".

Fozzie Bear as the husband?

Edited by sceadugenga

Make a Muppet movie out of it...

Miss Piggy as the Thai wife, Kermit as her Thai "brother".

Fozzie Bear as the husband?

You're an idea's man scea.

A muppet movie would be apt, the original article seems to have been written by a muppet!

Leaving that aside, for a paper that purports to be from Birmingham to accuse anywhere of being squalid is a bit rich!