Looking For A Part Time Maid

CMguy

In my case, I am looking for a "household" where a decent Thai woman could work (only), (and nothing else than that) and get involved into family life, what would be a perfect symbiosis. The family could profit from her Thai speaking and her Thai ways, and she would learn English at the same time, which would also be a goal of the family.

Now, an attractive maid working in a male household will soon be approached by the householder, won't she? How to solve this problem, if her boyfriend lives abroad? If she says no to his approaches, she will be kicked out, true? Saying yes, she will remain his poorly paid housemaid.

Maybe I am wrong, but that's how how I suppose things are.

So, as a consequence: Why not employ one of those girls who would be a "mia noy", minor wife? Even for three days per week?

If you are looking for a real minor wife, to whom you are loyal, I would know woman that are sincere and honest.

But: I am on the side of the women, and I will advise them against any explotation.

In my case, I am looking for a "household" where a decent Thai woman could work (only), (and nothing else than that) and get involved into family life, what would be a perfect symbiosis. The family could profit from her Thai speaking and her Thai ways, and she would learn English at the same time, which would also be a goal of the family.

Now, an attractive maid working in a male household will soon be approached by the householder, won't she? How to solve this problem, if her boyfriend lives abroad? If she says no to his approaches, she will be kicked out, true? Saying yes, she will remain his poorly paid housemaid.

So, as a consequence: Why not employ one of those girls who would be a "mia noy", minor wife? Even for three days per week?

If you are looking for a real minor wife, to whom you are loyal, I would know woman that are sincere and honest.

But: I am on the side of the women, and I will advise them against any explotation.

Hello Swissrain

I understand your concern for your friend, it's good of you to look out for her well being.

I however am not looking for a mia noi nor do I have any desire to exploit anyone. I am merely looking for a trustworthy person to clean a couple of days per week for a fair wage.

I am not looking for a live in maid just a part-time maid.

I have had a couple of responses, but I only need one maid. So when I move into the house next week I would like to decide who to hire as soon as possible.

I will contact you at that time and we will see if this will work out for all parties concerned.

Thanks, Gary

What rubbish.

We have a maid, she works as a maid and her duties are those of a maid, nothing more.

I have several freinds in CM whose maids fulfill their duties as MAIDS ONLY, and have yet to hear of one that performs "Extras"

look closer to our lands of origin for explotation of maids, places like London, not CM :o

...SNIP...

What rubbish.

We have a maid, she works as a maid and her duties are those of a maid, nothing more.

I have several freinds in CM whose maids fulfill their duties as MAIDS ONLY, and have yet to hear of one that performs "Extras"

look closer to our lands of origin for explotation of maids, places like London, not CM :o

I second this in Spades. I have not yet come across any "Maids" being exploited in this manner by a Farang employer, although I know of one Thai who ended up having to pay considerable compensation to his maid for raping her.

Although, having written the above. A couple of Farang I know took their "Maids" out of the bars. Ended up with dirty houses and no end of other problems.

I am moving into a  house near airport plaza and want to hire a maid to help keep it clean.

If anybody knows somebody that does good work and is available 2-3 days per week please let me know.

Thanks, CMg

Just an idea. If only cleaning is needed, why don't you use profesional cleaning services. Found this one for example:

Property Chiangmai Services Co., Ltd. , 133 Chiangmai-Hod, A. Muang, Chiangmai, Tel. 202 331

However, I have not used their services before or know their rates.

Cheers,

G

Really I find your offer for a "mia noy" or a mistress not very dignifying to say the least. I am very suprised, as you have mentioned in another thread that you care about the future of this young woman (21 years old) , and that you are against her sexual exploitation.

Therefore I am feeling obliged to warn people about your intentions.

G

Just an idea. If only cleaning is needed, why don't you use profesional cleaning services. Found this one for example:

Property Chiangmai Services Co., Ltd. , 133 Chiangmai-Hod, A. Muang, Chiangmai, Tel. 202 331

However, I have not used their services before or know their rates.

Cheers,

G

Hello G

I tried the number above but it appeared to be a private residence. I assumed it was a 053 prefix maybe that was the problem.

As a general rule I would rather hire someone directly, not through a company.

Finding someone reliable is the hard part.

Thanks, Gary

Hello G

I tried the number above but it appeared to be a private residence. I assumed it was a 053 prefix maybe that was the problem.

Thanks, Gary

Hello Gary,

Sorry about that. I found their details in this website Thailand Online - Chiang Mai.

Good luck for your search.

G

Hello G

Thanks, Gary

Hello Gary,

Sorry about that. I found their details in this website Thailand Online - Chiang Mai.

G

Seems that they have changed their details. This is the company website, where the listed details are:

PROPERTY CARE SERVICES (THAILAND) LIMITED

29/22 Moo 2, Jedyod Road, Soi 3,

T.Changphuk, A.Muang

Chiangmai 50300

Tel. : +66 (53) 414-212-5, (53) 414-182

Fax :+66(53) 414-216

Cheers,

G

Hello G

Thanks, Gary

Hello Gary,

G

Seems that they have changed their details. This is the company website, where the listed details are:

PROPERTY CARE SERVICES (THAILAND) LIMITED

29/22 Moo 2, Jedyod Road, Soi 3,

T.Changphuk, A.Muang

Chiangmai 50300

Tel. : +66 (53) 414-212-5, (53) 414-182

Fax :+66(53) 414-216

Cheers,

G

Thanks G

I'll give them a call.

Gary

Swissrain, what exactly is your relationship to the woman you mentioned? Procuring is a crime in Thailand.

As to the concept, my impression is that most women who gravitate towards becoming paid mia noi are looking for a way out of housework, and would be unlikely to accept a dual role as maid and lover.