Nakhon Sawan Chinese New Year

nong38

What a bunch of snobs you lot up there are, still like types seem to be drawn together, I would not be surprised if you all came over on the same plane or Airship as a job lot! I think you must spend all days looking through each others ears to see if there is a blockage, smoke or clear view ( all the way to N/S)!

Zimmerframe racing, wheechair hunting, Bingo for beginers (what was the last number), underwater wrestling just some of the unusual passtimes for strange folk of KPP, of course you dont think they are a rum lot, think they normal because "rum lot" is is the norm in KPP.

I can remember being in Pattaya once and a policeman said to me "see that gentleman over there he is from KPP." "how do you know that?" I retorted?" "Well he has his trousers on back to front, see?" "Yes a rum lot from up there, we have to give them a lot of leeway on the dress code, all those single shoes you see on the roads, tell me a inhabitant of KPP has passed by, often see them hopping about or with odd shoes on!"

How dare you call us snobs! I'll have you know I have my chawalla toodle on down to Tesco,at least twice a year,to buy some provisions when my special Harrods shipment is delayed by those infernal Red and Yellow shirt chappies.Never frequent Big C(Frenchies doncha know).I have been known,whilst I'm in Blighty,to rub shoulders with the proletariat at Marks and.... Thingy.... to pick up some caviar when Fortnum & Mason aren't within reach.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of snobs you lot up there are, still like types seem to be drawn together, I would not be surprised if you all came over on the same plane or Airship as a job lot! I think you must spend all days looking through each others ears to see if there is a blockage, smoke or clear view ( all the way to N/S)!

Zimmerframe racing, wheechair hunting, Bingo for beginers (what was the last number), underwater wrestling just some of the unusual passtimes for strange folk of KPP, of course you dont think they are a rum lot, think they normal because "rum lot" is is the norm in KPP.

I can remember being in Pattaya once and a policeman said to me "see that gentleman over there he is from KPP." "how do you know that?" I retorted?" "Well he has his trousers on back to front, see?" "Yes a rum lot from up there, we have to give them a lot of leeway on the dress code, all those single shoes you see on the roads, tell me a inhabitant of KPP has passed by, often see them hopping about or with odd shoes on!"

How dare you call us snobs! I'll have you know I have my chawalla toodle on down to Tesco,at least twice a year,to buy some provisions when my special Harrods shipment is delayed by those infernal Red and Yellow shirt chappies.Never frequent Big C(Frenchies doncha know).I have been known,whilst I'm in Blighty,to rub shoulders with the proletariat at Marks and.... Thingy.... to pick up some caviar when Fortnum & Mason aren't within reach.

Its a pity they dont run it like they do in La Belle Francais. Harrods and Marks & Spencer there you are give yourself away, I would not been seen dead in those establishments. It John Lewis and Waitrose for me, the nations favourite shops, dont take my word for it, which and countless other publications and BBC Watchdog peoples favourites stores.

Sadly O/G we are unlikely to see any of the like either in KPP or NS.

Fred talks of Sainsbury's better than Tesco but not what they were, should never gone on the LSE, maybe he is a shareholder?

I see NS under 19's beat KPP under 19's at football recently. I did not think you had anyone under 19 up there?

Someone said you have to be 60+ to be allowed in, funny old world!

Fortnum & Mason Get the old Chrissy pudding's from there as you do well we do.

Not a Cockney, I'll let you know I was born within the sound of Bow Bell's it was during the War. Just because I was born there it doesn't mean that I speak the lingo. And yes I do eat eel's hot or Jellied, and pie and mash at Manzes if I get the chance and Delish it all is too. But I'm more akin to 5* place's Savoy ect no Rif Raf.

I lived for the first 20 year's of my life as stated on the edge of Epping forest North Chingford is North London and that back's onto Epping Forest. Then moved to Hertfordshire, Great Amwell.

Romford Roneo Corner I would NEVER stoop that low. Me think's your showing your class even to know about such place's. I can visualise you now arse hanging out of your trouser's picking up and eating EEEEK Buddha forbid all the discarded fruit in Romford Market........... Slight delay as I came over all queesy just imagining it. Mansfield answer to the Artful Dodger what.

Sorry to say I don't do soap's Eastender's, Corrie, That other thing set in the country all pub's and those working type peep's, hateful trash. And before you ask how I know about them they are on ITV on my cable TV up hear. Some BBC must admit via the internet.

Getting autograph's never had the erg not one's sort of thing. And that go's for O/G & Bill as well.

Restaurant San 'SAVOY' sound's just my sort of place pity it's in N/S. Not got one there called SAND/GRIT/FUMED/SMOKED SAVELOY, for you lot by any chance.

Hunt Master.

World Heritage City.

Just read your post and yes I have got some Sainsbury's share's, had them for year's cost £1 each.

Edited by fredob43

Chinkford, I managed JOhn Colliers for week once in the 60's never went back. The place was full of failed hurrah Henrys. Pavments full of jellied eels and people doing strange cockerknee dances and making awful sounds about Mrs Brown and her knees.

Hertfordshire, much more refined, I lived there for 30+ years, donr know how the police never found me!

Look do you lot up in KPP want some sort of an arrangement with NS, you can come and go with out any hassle, just leave all your valuables and transport before you get the bus home. In return you can walk the boulevards, stroll around Big C ( Thailands answer to France?)or get stoned in the park. Not a bad offer, I am sure you will come with a counter offer, you wont be able to rseist it Fred, best have a Tiger first though eh!

Chinkford, I managed JOhn Colliers for week once in the 60's never went back. The place was full of failed hurrah Henrys. Pavments full of jellied eels and people doing strange cockerknee dances and making awful sounds about Mrs Brown and her knees.

Hertfordshire, much more refined, I lived there for 30+ years, donr know how the police never found me!

Look do you lot up in KPP want some sort of an arrangement with NS, you can come and go with out any hassle, just leave all your valuables and transport before you get the bus home. In return you can walk the boulevards, stroll around Big C ( Thailands answer to France?)or get stoned in the park. Not a bad offer, I am sure you will come with a counter offer, you wont be able to rseist it Fred, best have a Tiger first though eh!

Sorry for the late reply but had to go to the stable's earlier one of the Polo Pony's shed a shoe, just had to sack the farrier I've had my suspicion's about him from the start turn's out he come's from near N/S.

Thank's for the offer but going to have to decline. Please put me right on the Boulevard's bit though do you mean those couple of cracked plastic littered extremely dirty pavement's you have there that run along the traffic clogged soi's ??? If that's the case sorry but just not my idea of fun. As to the getting stoned in a park if that mean's that us upper class get a chance to stone a few of you N/S mob then I might just take you up on the idea. Of course I will not attend myself I'll just send one or two of the stable boy's along if that's ok with you.

Counter offer, I take that to mean that you are expecting an invite to K.P.P Buddha forbid not a chance. 'South' Chingford ex John Collier peep's just wouldn't get a visa.

Hunt Master Captain of the Polo Team.

For and on behalf of a World Heritage City.

Edited by fredob43

Chingford E4 or Chingford station end, either way hardly north London Did you leave of your own accord or were you asked to leave? What did you tell them at KPP that you wanted asylum?

The boulevards of N/S are there for all to see and enjoy but only available to people in N/S so sorry cannot tell you where they are, we dont want the Hunt down here with horses and dogs crapping all over the shop, bring down the whole stature of the place, not to mention the stink, guess you are all used to it in KPP, ponys pulling song teuws about and the like, 2 wheels on my wagon etc, we have motoried transport here, although must admit some of the drivers/pilots. controllers are not always up to the task of aiming them in the right direction. One of the big advantages though is not having to run around with shovels and buckets all day long to clean the streets. N/S goes bravely where others fear to tread into the new century ( an up market bar in uptown Pak Nam Poh. ). Now back to your stables and attend that pony! Its luggage I can smell from here!!

The police have asked the fairground to move along, I am sure they could have stayed a bit longer if the economice had been discussed. however, it was not so will they now head for the sun drenched beaches of Kampangpet, where the locals are laden with to much money they will be only to pleased to have their pockets picked in the name of fun, they may not even hazve to unpack and set up the rides, I tell you the folks there are 2 sandwiches short of a picnicviolin.gif

Chingford E4 or Chingford station end, either way hardly north London Did you leave of your own accord or were you asked to leave? What did you tell them at KPP that you wanted asylum?

The boulevards of N/S are there for all to see and enjoy but only available to people in N/S so sorry cannot tell you where they are, we dont want the Hunt down here with horses and dogs crapping all over the shop, bring down the whole stature of the place, not to mention the stink, guess you are all used to it in KPP, ponys pulling song teuws about and the like, 2 wheels on my wagon etc, we have motoried transport here, although must admit some of the drivers/pilots. controllers are not always up to the task of aiming them in the right direction. One of the big advantages though is not having to run around with shovels and buckets all day long to clean the streets. N/S goes bravely where others fear to tread into the new century ( an up market bar in uptown Pak Nam Poh. ). Now back to your stables and attend that pony! Its luggage I can smell from here!!

You will be pleased to hear that we only use our horses here in the correct environment Polo field Or through the forest whilst on the hunt. Taking my horse's to N/S not on your life I would get done and rightly so by the RSPA for cruelty to animals. N/B forest's that's a place that has tree's shrub's, If you cant visualise it you can try the internet it might even have some picture's to help you lot out down there.

Yes have seen the Motorised Transport Correct me if I'm wrong but arn't they the thing's that belch out all the fume's smoke just one of the thing's that make N/S a so so not the place to abide. And exeter say we are a few sandwiches short at least we can have picnic's here what with all our nice clean air, my G/L just call's it Ozone that's Oxygen Ozone not the Diesel stench stuff you get there.

And a Fun fair Buddha forbid.

Hunt master K.P.P.

Edited by fredob43

I am of the opinion that the haze and fumes that sometimes are apparent in Nakhon Sawan are whathas been collected by traffic coming south from the adjacent province where the beer works is, it is more than likely that it is sugar cane effluence that have been sucked into the aforesaid traction units, stored somewhere inside for mass belching( Like that word-pinched from the HUnting gent ) at the traffic lights along the Asia Highway.

It would be really the sporting thing to do if you could keep it up there for yourself or send some to Pitching or Pitsanulok, you might get a better price there.

I might come and look at this place you seem to think is like paradose, but I think I will have to come in disguise so I dont look out of place, I will need to seek guidance on this.jap.gifhit-the-fan.gif

I am of the opinion that the haze and fumes that sometimes are apparent in Nakhon Sawan are whathas been collected by traffic coming south from the adjacent province where the beer works is, it is more than likely that it is sugar cane effluence that have been sucked into the aforesaid traction units, stored somewhere inside for mass belching( Like that word-pinched from the HUnting gent ) at the traffic lights along the Asia Highway.

It would be really the sporting thing to do if you could keep it up there for yourself or send some to Pitching or Pitsanulok, you might get a better price there.

I might come and look at this place you seem to think is like paradose, but I think I will have to come in disguise so I dont look out of place, I will need to seek guidance on this.jap.gifhit-the-fan.gif

Now let me see so the only road/Soi that come's into N/S is the 1 from up north is it. Are we conveniently forgetting about the 1118 via the 225, 1084/1182 via the 117, 3004, 3005, must not forget the 1 from the south + the thousand's that crisscross the so called Metropolis all carrying huge amount's of fume belching traffic. I can assure you it's not any of us Upper Crust's as we would never even think about going into N/S the Bypass is as near as we would ever go, and we do that with great trepidation.

I think you would have more chance of winning spot the ball 'form of lotto' than ever getting a visa to enter K.P.P. if I were you I wouldn't even contemplate it as we can spot an out of townie 30km away, by the time you got within 10km of your goal the horse's would be saddled up and the sound of Tally Ho would be ringing through the air. Of course you can always give it a go if you think you can outrun the Irish Wolf hound's.

H/M K.P.P

WORLD HERITAGE CITY.

The police have asked the fairground to move along, I am sure they could have stayed a bit longer if the economice had been discussed. however, it was not so will they now head for the sun drenched beaches of Kampangpet, where the locals are laden with to much money they will be only to pleased to have their pockets picked in the name of fun, they may not even hazve to unpack and set up the rides, I tell you the folks there are 2 sandwiches short of a picnicviolin.gif

Sorry ex',don't understand yer banter.This talk of sandwiches and picnics has made me rather hungry.I hope the chawalla has packed oodles of salmon and cucumber sandis' and my favourite bottle of plonk in readiness for the KPP Annual Hunt Charity bash where we raise money for all those unfortunates located south of the border.We've got U2 and Coldplay appearing.They said how could they refuse an invitation from such auspicious peeps.

Sorry ex',don't understand yer banter.This talk of sandwiches and picnics has made me rather hungry.I hope the chawalla has packed oodles of salmon and cucumber sandis' and my favourite bottle of plonk in readiness for the KPP Annual Hunt Charity bash where we raise money for all those unfortunates located south of the border.We've got U2 and Coldplay appearing.They said how could they refuse an invitation from such auspicious peeps.

What a wonderful gesture. I will send you my bank details and distribute the proceeds to the needy personally, how could you refuse? Or if you can if you like just bring all the cash down on a big truck ( bigger the better so long as it has been certified a clean runner ).

What a wonderful gesture. I will send you my bank details and distribute the proceeds to the needy personally, how could you refuse? Or if you can if you like just bring all the cash down on a big truck ( bigger the better so long as it has been certified a clean runner ).

Bad news for you N/S residents.After an extra ordinary meeting of the executive committee,Fred (sorry,we) have passed a resolution stating that N/S people 'cannot now be termed as unfortunates as it was their choice to live there in the first place',therefore,the proceeds will be spent on much worthwhile causes like new jodhpurs,hunting jackets and ponies.The rest will be distributed to the farriers and their staff.How generous is that?

Bad news for you N/S residents.After an extra ordinary meeting of the executive committee,Fred (sorry,we) have passed a resolution stating that N/S people 'cannot now be termed as unfortunates as it was their choice to live there in the first place',therefore,the proceeds will be spent on much worthwhile causes like new jodhpurs,hunting jackets and ponies.The rest will be distributed to the farriers and their staff.How generous is that?

Are these Hunting chappies any relationship with the Red Shirts and do you have red shirt villages in KPP?