Part Time Job Available For Native Eng Speaker

If you are native Eng speaker, have computer, internet connection and 1 hour of free time every day, I have a part time job for you that paid 6000 baht per month. I think it is a good deal for teachers or ppl that between jobs. PM me if interested.

And illegal? :o

If it was illegal I probably pay much more...and not advertise it here. Make sence?

If you are native Eng speaker, have computer, internet connection and 1 hour of free time every day, I have a part time job for you that paid 6000 baht per month. I think it is a good deal for teachers or ppl that between jobs. PM me if interested.

If it was illegal I probably pay much more...and not advertise it here. Make sence?

So what work is it? And will you be providing a work permit?

Madness, you are welcome to contact me by PM if you want to know more details as it was clearly stated in my post. Thanks.

Madness, you are welcome to contact me by PM if you want to know more details as it was clearly stated in my post. Thanks.

Sorry dude, I just think it may help your original post if we know if you are offering legal or illegal work.

Please place full details here, its less work for you in the long run and I assume you have nothing to hide. :D

or maybe he does.  :o

Ok, ok you got me, I have no choice but to tell the true.... :D "Russian mafia sindicat looking for freelance killer for BKK branch. We pay 6000 baht per month, the executions take one hour of your time daily. The prefered candidate should be English teacher, as after every job he should log on the net and report to the big boss in Moscow without grammar mistakes"

Ok? Sounds better? I just cant believe that you guys looking for hidden agenda in everything...

Simply put you claim to want a native english speaker (presume non Thai national) yet are not rpoviding a work permit or min wage.. Hence others pointing out its not 'legal' work.

Take to comments any way you like, simply trying to explain to you why they have come about.

Hang on a minute.

I've got an internet connection, I'm a native english speeker - I'm in Europe, I don't need a work permit.

OK I'm not free to do this, but somebody might be.

Got many replies, actually almost half is from outside Thailand..

Will you be paying for the flights over to the Russian Mafia's Bkk branch and will free vodka be supplied after the 'hit'? :o

Sorry dude, I just think it may help your original post if we know if you are offering legal or illegal work.

Please place full details here, its less work for you in the long run and I assume you have nothing to hide. :D

Are you actually looking for a job or just for a quarrel? if you're not remotely interested, why waste your and other people's time?

This is thailand, in case you haven't noticed... there is a saying "don't f##k with other people's rice bowls".

You know, there may actually be people who would benefit from making 6k a month.

cheers

-nm

Actually, curious about the job and the legality of it. I assume that is a concern for other people as well so I think he should have posted some more details here.

Many people have come onto this site before and offered work illegaly, with all this 'pm me for details' lark and some people I would guess have been taken for a ride.

Now I'm not accusing the OP of that, but I think it would be better if he gave the full information and if he is going to offer work to people in Thailand (which I assume he is since this is a Thailand expat forum) then he should state what kind of work permit he is offering to go with the whole deal for said people.

If he's offering jobs for people in an illegal manner then he should be questioned about it, otherwise who knows what info he is giving people in his PMs. The OP could easily mislead people into working illegaly which could cause them big problems, so I asked for a little transparency which suspicously he was not happy to give. :o

This is thailand, in case you haven't noticed... there is a saying "don't f##k with other people's rice bowls".
No, thats not a saying.
You know, there may actually be people who would benefit from making 6k a month.

And there are many people that would benefit from not working illegaly or led astray in Thailand, the IDC is full of them.

To anyone that did contact him, I assume that if you stated you was in Thailand you was told that he would provide the work permit, or that you could not work this particular job?