Kings Bday Whats Going On?

spurs

hello,

does anyone know what the schedule is or whats going on on the 4th and 5th december for his bday? i want to take photos but don'r know where to go etc? can anyone recomend anywhere and the best spots for taking shots?

superb

s

hello,

does anyone know what the schedule is or whats going on on the 4th and 5th december for his bday? i want to take photos but don'r know where to go etc? can anyone recomend anywhere and the best spots for taking shots?

superb

s

IT'S A SECRET!

No, actually it may appear on the front pages of the English Language newspapers tomorrow so that the thousands of non-Thais wanting to see Their Majesties can go down to Sanam Luang and Wat Phra Keow on Monday. At least that's what I presume the T.A.T and whoever organises these occasions would think of doing, telling the public?

But then again, perhaps they've forgotten?.

T.I.T.

Edited by ratcatcher

Crowds gather in the afternoon/evening at Rajdamnoen and Sanam Luang, north of the Grand Palace, and the plaza in front of the old parliament building (close to Chitrlada Palace). Lights and decorations hung around, and fireworks. That'll be the place to take photos.

But it's not really a huge public party along the lines of say Songkran or Loy Krathong. Many Bangkokians have gone on holiday since it's the first long weekend of the cool season. And most people spend the day with their family - it is Father's day, after all.