About Korat

MCLEAN

We are planning to visit Isan and Sukhothai. Is there any direct bus between Korat and Sukhothai.

What is the quickest way to get to Sukhothai from Korat.

Is there any local tour to go to Pimai and Phanom Rung in Korat.

Thanks.

I believe most of the connections from Sukhothai to Korat, one is forced to change in Phitsanulok - and than travel south from there.

I just did this a month ago Surin-Korat-Sukhothai. It's nearly impossible to route yourself directly to Sukhothai without the inconvenience of changing shuttle/bus in P-lok. I could be wrong though, as one could [from Korat] loop around to Nakon Sawan and Kamphaeng Phet - a longer route - and directly into Sukhothai.

It's changed. Years ago, one could travel most anywhere directly from/to Sukhothai without traversing though Phitsanulok......

Traveling by coach from most major Isaan points to Sukhothai [and vice-versa] will almost always include a change of bus in Phitsanulok.

Thanks for your suggestion. Is there any direct bus from Korat to Phitsanulok and how long does it take.

Yes, there are a few bus companies that have a number of regularly scheduled routes to/from Korat to Phitsanulok - just browse each respective station and arrange.

Takes approx. 6-7 hours.