Dowe Cheathim & How Attorney'S At Law

I remembered an old Three Stooges skit. Thought It might pertain to some farang in Thailand

I have been here way to long... LOL

1: When you ask a tuk-tuk driver if he knows where an address is and how much to get there? 200 baht he says. OK.. You jump in and he starts the tuk-tuk drives about 10 meeters and stops in front of the address....

Who do you call: Dowe cheathim & how attorney's at law.

2: You finally meet the girl of your dreams and get her in bed... Beautiful young thing. You are the happiest guy in the world. You wake up the next morning and her parents and in laws are congratulating her and moving into your house.

3: When you finally meet the girl you have been chatting with over a year on the internet and really think love is there. She comes into the room with another woman claiming it is her sister and she cannot read or speak English. So she has been writing on her behalf... "LOL that has happened to me. a dozen times in Isan. The biggest business in Issan..."

4: You are in love and you have enough to build that guest house finally and retire in the LOS. When you and the wife finish the guest house and main house. Everytime you drive out or in the in Laws are throwing rocks at you and cursing you. Telling you to leave...

I can think of a few more but this is in fun only!! If you can think of others add to it..