BANGKOK
gay4who

How The Thai Gays Operate

On 7/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, duuchkan said:

so how do i find a nice honest guy. im 53 looking for some one help my age 

been three times all i ever got was the guys looking for cash

dare not sleep with any one 

any one over there now a nice honest single guy willing to meet just for meal and drinks

your 53 and you think a thai gay guy of 25 is going to love you for your good looks  ?  

dream on  !  ….  call it money boy, call it ' can you help me ' … call it what you like but if you want a young sexy boy then don't think he's free for you because your handsome to mut. He want's to support his family so you have to give him money …  simple really  !!

Otherwise, go find a 50 yr old to play with.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:45 PM, steven100 said:

your 53 and you think a thai gay guy of 25 is going to love you for your good looks  ?  

dream on  !  ….  call it money boy, call it ' can you help me ' … call it what you like but if you want a young sexy boy then don't think he's free for you because your handsome to mut. He want's to support his family so you have to give him money …  simple really  !!

Otherwise, go find a 50 yr old to play with.

I think the first line indicated the person is looking for someone around his age group, not younger. Unless I am reading the post incorrectly 

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I think the first line indicated the person is looking for someone around his age group, not younger. Unless I am reading the post incorrectly 

sorry RJ, you are correct …. don't know what happened to me when I wrote my post but it looks like I was referring to the OP and somehow got the 53 yr old ( duuchkans ) age in my mind. I've gotta slow down on the beers … lol

but as I did say, a young thai guy will likely not be interested in an older western unless he is willing to support him …. same in any country.

On 4/2/2012 at 6:14 PM, balo said:

I think OP never been outside of SIlom . That must be Thailand for him.

I am sorry to say, Silom is everywhere. Just when you think you have found "the real Thailand" something Silomy happens.

You could marry a teacher or a waitress. In my experience there is no difference. Just my experience.

Though I tip my hat to those trying to find "the real Thailand."

The irony is: if I had just been a barfly instead of venturing out, I probably wouldn't have had any problems! haha