Getting A Blue Condo Ownership Book - Pattaya City Hall

Hi ,

Sorry if this is elsewhere but I couldnt find out which docs I need to take to to Pattaya City Hall.

Anyway on the 1st ( or 2nd !) floor you will be given a number - mine was 34 and I was seen to by

friendly staff in about 3 minutes. !

You will need ;-

a) Original Chanoot and one copy for them to keep .

cool.png San Mat Su Kai original and one copy for them to keep - mine is a white form with 3 red stamps on it , guess it re-confirms that you are the one who actually bought the condo .

c) Your passport and a copy of the usual pages showing your details, departure form and final stay date.

d) Thirty baht ( yes 30 bht ! ) .

I arrived at 10.00 am and was the only one in the office , the process took me about 10 minutes or less.

NOTE.

What you DONT need to bring are photographs or a letter of residence from immigration .

Hope this will save someone a 300 baht fee fro a residence form at immigration

Jack .

Its a document (house registration) that should be keep with chanote and passed to new owner if you sell condo.

It will list only current Thai residents of that condo or a foreigner who has a residence permit.

In my case its a book that describes the condo but shows no residents since no Thai's have lived in unit.

I understand that a Yellow Book details the names of Farang who reside in a particular dwelling.

Pattaya City Hall did put my name on the Blue book associated with my condo-on the inside of the outer cover.

I still am no wiser as to the benefit of such a book-maybe a relic from the past

• 7 years later...

In case somebody bounces to this old topic: was in city hall today to get a blue book. No need to make copies of anything, they do it themselfes. Bring chanote, the contract with the 3 red stamps and your passport. 10 mins, 30 baht, friendly service.