Zoo Near Roi Et?

citizen33

Looking through an old thread, I saw a reference to 'Ponton zoo' near Roi Et. Although I knew there was a new aquarium in the city, I have never heard about a zoo in the area. Does anybody know anything about such a place? If it exists, directions would be much appreciated. No answers please mentioning the plastic animals near the lake!

Apart from information on Roi Et, does anybody know of any zoos in the NE other than Korat?

Looking through an old thread, I saw a reference to 'Ponton zoo' near Roi Et.  Although I knew there was a new aquarium in the city, I have never heard about a zoo in the area.  Does anybody know anything about such a place?  If it exists, directions would be much appreciated.  No answers please mentioning the plastic animals near the lake!

Apart from information on Roi Et, does anybody know of any zoos in the NE other than Korat?

Sisaket has a Zoo...................................and of course there's the Farang Connection in Surin.

Looking through an old thread, I saw a reference to 'Ponton zoo' near Roi Et.  Although I knew there was a new aquarium in the city, I have never heard about a zoo in the area.  Does anybody know anything about such a place?  If it exists, directions would be much appreciated.  No answers please mentioning the plastic animals near the lake!

This small zoo is located in the city Ponton north-east of Roi-et. Small animals can be found there roaming free and some animals in cages. Very nice well cared place. Ask for the falang David, everybody knows him.

Thanks for this. So one takes Highway 2044 from Roi Et to Phon Thong and would then be in the general area. Can anybody say if this small zoo is in the Muang district or just outside town, and also the direction from the centre?

The FC is another place I will probably visit over Christmas, but I wanted to take the little lad to see something else besides turkeys and porkers (I'm only referring to the menu).