Two Irish Men Went On Rampage, Stab Two People In Pattaya

webfact

Som nom na !!!!!! these people need to get some back, its about time they got their commupence, ive witnesed many farangs getting ripped off by drunken whores in bars i.e cahier/ bar girl altering bill, stealing money, rip off taxi drivers, teams of taxi driving turds beating up on one single farang, not saying farnags dont deserve it sometimes beause ive seen farangs behave like sh*t to these girls and thai people but i think for once that these thai,s need to know that we will hit back when abused or threatened. Good on ya,s lads !!!!!!

• Like 2

A MAZ ING ... Thai Visa wins the "you simply must be kidding award" yet again.

Two drunks got in a fight, even after getting a refund... returned to the scene, armed...stabbed a few people....

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

P R I C E L E S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be sure. the Thai bar shouldn't have let them get so drunk....

Oh my God, you actually typed that and hit "send"

Really? It is the fault of the bar for letting them get so drunk.

Even if that sentence was not just insane....

Did you read the part where they left and came back? Do you think that stabbing people might indicate some very interesting blood chemistry.

Sorry, I owe you an apology, only Thais abuse drugs and alcohol.

Look at that dude's photo...

Can you say "Steroid Rage???"

Screw it...can you say "Drunk Irishman?"

It seems to me like the usual situation where a mob attacked a couple of people but this time the mob lost the brawl.

Another fact-free deduction.

It seems to me that there is no evidence, at least none in the newspaper account, to support that conclusion ... although it certainly must suit your life-view. Had it been 4 drunken, knife wielding farang and two injured Thais, I'm sure it would still be the Thais that provoked the incident in the usual Kangaroo Court of TV opinion.

Maybe the "innocent" drunks were attacked by 20 Thais but only managed to injure 4. Why limit the conclusions when speculating?

• Like 1

Som nom na !!!!!! these people need to get some back, its about time they got their commupence, ive witnesed many farangs getting ripped off by drunken whores in bars i.e cahier/ bar girl altering bill, stealing money, rip off taxi drivers, teams of taxi driving turds beating up on one single farang, not saying farnags dont deserve it sometimes beause ive seen farangs behave like sh*t to these girls and thai people but i think for once that these thai,s need to know that we will hit back when abused or threatened. Good on ya,s lads !!!!!!

I hope one day you meet people that first beat up your staff, and then later return for a knife fight to stab 2 more people.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Some people don't like being picked on by a mob and will retaliate. It's quite telling that there are four victims here and only two suspects.

It seems to me like the usual situation where a mob attacked a couple of people but this time the mob lost the brawl.

That's right. Blame the 'Thai mob'

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded.

Why don't you read the facts before posting?

As if they are the REAL facts

• Like 2

Can TV introduce a 'dislike' button please? wub.png

• Like 2

So often you hear of brutal attacks by Thai's on foreigners."Hey that farrang just took a leak, he should be crippled and blinded for life" The Soi motorcycle taxi's are very quick to get in there.

Usually once the foreigner goes down the cowedly boot goes in relentlessly and well past unconsciousness.

NOT THIS TIME!!!!

• Like 2

Two drunks got in a fight, even after getting a refund... returned to the scene, armed...stabbed a few people....

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Did you read the part where they left and came back? Do you think that stabbing people might indicate some very interesting blood chemistry.

Lol,read the 3rd post in this thread and then google "sarcasm"

Another fact-free deduction.

It seems to me that there is no evidence, at least none in the newspaper account, to support that conclusion ... although it certainly must suit your life-view. Had it been 4 drunken, knife wielding farang and two injured Thais, I'm sure it would still be the Thais that provoked the incident in the usual Kangaroo Court of TV opinion.

Maybe the "innocent" drunks were attacked by 20 Thais but only managed to injure 4. Why limit the conclusions when speculating?

Yes yes, you have it now. You see, those were actually two Irish Catholic Priests who were trying to show those poor bar Gills that with faith they could change their ways and live a pure life. (Why they kept insisting they got down on their knees is a different chapter...)

Yes, and ......ummmmm...a mob of blood thirsty Thais tried to take the donation box...which was going to be dropped off at the orphanage....

Yes, that's it...they left to "pray on it" and then came back with Knives..no...strike that...bibles...but somehow...the bibles turned into knives...no, that does not work.

They were attacked from behind by a traveling knife salesman..yeah! That's it, and his sample case opened...and people were slipping and sliding in the holy water...

Please finish it for me...I need some fresh air.

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Lol,read the 3rd post in this thread and then google "sarcasm"

Wel done...sorry, on TV...it is hard to tell :-)

UPDATE

Two Irish men arrested by Police following stabbing at Central Pattaya Bar

03_02_55_1_2.jpg

PATTAYA:-- Two Irish nationals were arrested by Pattaya Police in the early hours of Friday, accused of being involved in a fight at a Beer Bar which left two Thai men with serious stab wounds and two other foreign patrons with minor facial injuries.

Police were called to the Pattaya New Plaza Beer Bar Complex on Second Road close to the Central Pattaya Road intersection where staff of two Bars, the Pussy bar and Boom Boom Bar, reported a fight between two groups of foreigners, which started after two of them demanded a refund of Bar Fines paid for two Bar Girls earlier in the night. Two Thai men, one working as a security guard at the complex and a local motorbike taxi driver, stepped in to attempt to stop the fight but were then allegedly stabbed by one of the foreign fighters.

The two men thought to have started the fight were soon located and arrested at their house located in Soi 17 in South Pattaya close to the Land Department Office. At Pattaya Police Station, Mr. Darren Delaney aged 39 and Mr. Thomas Plunkett of the same age, both originating from Dublin, Ireland but with strong Liverpudlian accents, were questioned and Police reported that Mr. Plunkett stated that he admitted to stabbing the two Thai men in self-defense.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...al-pattaya-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-02-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Some people don't like being picked on by a mob and will retaliate. It's quite telling that there are four victims here and only two suspects.

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded.

ecause that would be too logical. Much easier to jump to conclusions and of course blame the Thais.

Why did the two paddies have knives in the first place??

• Like 1

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded

And oh yes...it was the farangs who came with a knife.

"The police, however, were unable to recover the knife that was used to stab both the security guard and the motorcycle taxi driver." Perhaps the Irish guys gave it back to its Thai owner, your average Paddy prefers a shillelagh to a knife, as I would also.

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Agree. Quality tourists like these clowns are standard fare in Pattaya. Have to laugh when they are trying to promote Pattaya as a family destination ,who are they kidding

Can TV introduce a 'dislike' button please? wub.png

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like, if in Jolly ol' England, or wherever TV readers come from, if ultra rich Arab Oil barons came and offered your mother, sister, girlfriend or the farm girl down the street $10,000 to have sex with them. And they did. Soon, there was a whole section of town where these formerly "nice girls" went to do whatever nasty tricks required to make some serious cash.

Of course, you would embrace, admire, respect and protect those Oil Men...right? You know, the one your sister is doing.

• Like 2

I blame the crash of the Irish economy and the austerity measures that have been put in effect...they thought they were rich but found out they are poor as they always have been, so, as a people, they're under allot of stress right now.

I blame low cost airfares and the welfare state that allows morons to travel more than 10kms from their house.

[Wel done...sorry, on TV...it is hard to tell :-)

NP.

To the gung ho brigade, in a country of many injustices, some committed against white people,it is easy to look for a cause or righteous justice.

While no-one has any "facts" to support any position, I don't think this is it.

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded

And oh yes...it was the farangs who came with a knife.

Um yep you should try that "According to the bar owner, Delaney who seemed badly intoxicated, followed the girl back to the bar and angrily demanded his money back. The bar owner quickly complied to Delaney's request but that did not calm him down."

Facts According to whom? Refunds are always easily forthcoming in Thailand yes? One side of story does not make it FACT

• Like 1

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Ha, yes, was wondering when the 'evil Thais' rant was gonna end with a sensible comment. These guys got their cash back, they should have gone home. Even if they didnt get their cash back, they should have gone home. Now they are properly up brown creek ...