Two Irish Men Went On Rampage, Stab Two People In Pattaya

webfact

A MAZ ING ... Thai Visa wins the "you simply must be kidding award" yet again.

Two drunks got in a fight, even after getting a refund... returned to the scene, armed...stabbed a few people....

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

P R I C E L E S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must Agree , Its a little too difficult to see these Irish guys as " Angels " ... they had plenty of time to think about it , then they went back and Attacked ...Now come on , surely Blind Freddy could have seen it was time to walk away ! .. They are in BIG trouble now , and they SHOULD be in BIG trouble , I cannot think of a WORSE way to attempt to deal with a situation . Crazy Stuff ...

And you certainly cant blame the Thais ..These Irish were a disgrace . Should watch their drinking and Calm down ..Terrible behavior .

• Like 1

Two drunks got in a fight, even after getting a refund... returned to the scene, armed...stabbed a few people....

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Must Agree , Its a little too difficult to see these Irish guys as " Angels " ... they had plenty of time to think about it , then they went back and Attacked ...Now come on , surely Blind Freddy could have seen it was time to walk away ! .. They are in BIG trouble now , and they SHOULD be in BIG trouble , I cannot think of a WORSE way to attempt to deal with a situation . Crazy Stuff ...

And you certainly cant blame the Thais ..These Irish were a disgrace . Should watch their drinking and Calm down ..Terrible behavior .

Hmmmmm. coffee1.gif

To the non-resident APP

Oh no! It's the invasion of the Anti-Pattaya Pansies!!

Most of these posters have never even been to Thailand--never-mind Pattaya!! Waaa!

The poor little motocy drivers. waaa!

Now go and complain to the mods about the bad, insensitive Pattaya lad who hurt your feelings. waaaa!!

I am sick to death of Farangs being victimized by these thug types. This scenario painted by the Thais is pure BS. Farangs are beaten mercilessly in that area for the slightest of indiscretions. Politely returned the BF, the gals were scarred--my ass. The only reason the Irish did not get pool cued from behind is that there were only a few Thais, and that the little shits were scarred of them. If the confrontation had lasted longer rest assured that a dozen Thais would arrive armed knives and clubs.

Once again:

For example:

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=626

+1

Daft and stupid idiots.....maybe they did defend themselves and maybe not. The fact is they let the situation get out of control.

We don't know what happened. I suspect, but don't actually know, that there is a lot more to this than first appears. But my experience, and many others here, is when taxi or tuk tuk guys are involved there is trouble. Too many foreigners, especially in Phuket, have been murdered and savagely beaten by thugs who are cowards that fight in numbers....never one on one.

They are lucky to be in one piece after this.

if he was that drunk in the first place then why were the girls happy to have their bar fine paid and agree to go with him?

it's one of the oldest tricks in the book for a bargirl to agree to go with an out of it punter only to slip off as soon as he has paid and is not looking...them girls are the root cause of this...

also I would hazard a guess that the irish/scouse fellas are probably from gypsy stock so they will fight till they have no more fight in them...difference is between them and the thais is they will fight when the odds are against them...the thais will never do that.

Edited by norrona
  • Like 2

if he was that drunk in the first place then why were the girls happy to have their bar fine paid and agree to go with him?

it's one of the oldest tricks in the book for a bargirl to agree to go with an out of it punter only to slip off as soon as he has paid and is not looking...them girls are the root cause of this...

also I would hazard a guess that the irish/scouse fellas are probably from gypsy stock so they will fight till they have no more fight in them...difference is between them and the thais is they will fight when the odds are against them...the thais will never do that.

+1

• Like 1

i donnt think for one second that the bar owner gave the irish men their money back just no way.when a foreigner gets the better of these parasites they make up a big story and call the police.of course there was no foreign witnesses there are never any..i was never in trouble in thailand only coz i walked away even when i was in the right.im sick of those thai rip of merchants.take the sex out of it thailand would have verry little tourists

• Like 1

Lets say the it is half the Thais fault and half the foreigners fault...but we all know that the foreigners will be blamed and held accountable 90 % of the time.

Other than that...Alcohol and the Irish!!!! well what did you expect...yuk yuk yukkity yuk.

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Haha, exactly what I was thinking. <deleted> is wrong with you people?!

Seconded, no matter what the moto taxi guys are like , no matter what they have done.. the moment we start condoning or rationalising violence against them in any form such as ' they had it coming" or whatever ,we have stooped as low as the people we criticise... the Irish guys are in very serious trouble and rightly so.. can understand coming back to bar for your money but coming back armed with knife... .... their history for a few years at least and rightly so..

• Like 2

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Agree, The Thai's did not start the 'blue' or finish it.

wait for it .....

It is the Thai's fault!

Agree, The Thai's did not start the 'blue' or finish it.

coffee1.gif

i donnt think for one second that the bar owner gave the irish men their money back just no way.when a foreigner gets the better of these parasites they make up a big story and call the police.of course there was no foreign witnesses there are never any..i was never in trouble in thailand only coz i walked away even when i was in the right.im sick of those thai rip of merchants.take the sex out of it thailand would have verry little tourists

I see you went to the school of linguists. So I trust you will be returning to Thailand given it's only about sex?

Let us say it is half the Thais fault and half the Foreigners fault...but we all know that the foreigners will be blamed and held accountable 90 % of the time. Other than that...Alcohol and the Irish!!!! well what did you expect...yuk yuk yukkity yuk.drunk.gif

I see you went to the school of linguists. So I trust you will be returning to Thailand given it's only about sex?

slightly off topic but I am inquisitive....what brought you to Thailand...really?

slightly off topic but I am inquisitive....what brought you to Thailand...really?

Perhaps the same reason as me , noooooooo, Pattaya wasn't in the frame. drunk.gif

hit-the-fan.gif Ya just another nice night out in Pattaya, everyone sober and having fun, what a joke, what does anyone expect when people are doing drugs and drinking all night till 4:30 am.

You involve alcohol and there is troubledrunk.gif

Edited by PingManDan

Why don't you read the facts before posting?

I have a simple explaination for that...the link didn't take me to the article and I couldn't see a link to the article on the main page so I just commented on the original post.

Edit : I don't believe for one minute the bar owner just handed over the money without some major problems.

The facts were in the original post...

The girls came back because they were scared of the guys, then the guy came over to the bar to demand their money back. I would assume that he was pretty aggressive when making that demand, and the owner may have just decided to refund before this gets further out of control...

Most importantly is, that the guy came back with his friend to stab two more people, AFTER the bar owner had accompanied the first 2 that were injured to the hospital and filed a police report.

How can people believe they just defended themselves is beyond my comprehension from the information given.

because people on thaivisa will always automatically assume it´s the thais fault.

• Like 2

Like most news that is reported in Thailand, I view this story as a hypothetical. Who is providing the information; The Irish or the Thai? Does it seem reasonable to anyone that the two Irishmen would return to a closed bar and start a knife fight after getting a refund? Why was anyone there if it was closed and the owner was at the hospital? Finally, why would he start a fight the time first if he had readily received a refund? It seems drunkenness is used in all the stories we read here to explain why a foreigner is beaten up or causes trouble. Trouble is never due to the foreigner being scammed or a drunken Thai.

• Like 2

There is one part of the story that doesn't make sense.

"Delaney who seemed badly intoxicated, followed the girl back to the bar and angrily demanded his money back.

The bar owner quickly complied to Delaney's request"

That doesn't sound right....A Thai quickly handing over a refund?

• Like 1