Nakhon Sawan Is The Most Wonderful Place Ot Live.

exeter

Does the population of NS head out to the bypass to pay respect to their betters as they pass?

They go the by pass to shoot anyone with KPP plates as they are a declared nuisance, it a bit like the HUnt thats reported to be roaming around KPP out of control, only the N/S peeps are much more refined and take a picnic in between the action!

The only reason they would head on out there is cos they're a bunch of Pikeys and think the hunting horn is the start of illegal greyhound racing.....and even then it would take 'em too long to hitch up their 'vans

Now there's a thought,Master Plop! Greyhound racing in the green and pleasant province of Kamphaeng Phet.I did run a drag hare,for my Thai Ridgeback to chase,in the garden of Oldgit Towers and she went after it like a natural.I'll put this proposal to the KPP Sports commitee.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the population of NS head out to the bypass to pay respect to their betters as they pass?

They go the by pass to shoot anyone with KPP plates as they are a declared nuisance, it a bit like the HUnt thats reported to be roaming around KPP out of control, only the N/S peeps are much more refined and take a picnic in between the action!

The only reason they would head on out there is cos they're a bunch of Pikeys and think the hunting horn is the start of illegal greyhound racing.....and even then it would take 'em too long to hitch up their 'vans

Now there's a thought,Master Plop! Greyhound racing in the green and pleasant province of Kamphaeng Phet.I did run a drag hare,for my Thai Ridgeback to chase,in the garden of Oldgit Towers and she went after it like a natural.I'll put this proposal to the KPP Sports commitee.

Yes dont want to put the KPP H/M getting stroppy making decisions whilst he is away breathing that fresh Bangkok Air do wethumbsup.gif

H/M is very pissed Orrrf. Yet again as he has just spent several min: putting in a reply only to find that it's the to many post thingy yet again MOD'S please take note, I would have thought in this modern world that one would be told before one start's tapping, but seem's TV is as normal 30 year's behind.

Rant over.

Back to reply.

H/M has been back for week's now and as you know all new idea's have to go via him, and he never get's stroppy a simple NO or YES is all that is required.

With regard's to BKK air it smell's quite perfumed compared to N/Smog's putrid stuff.

As peep's know H/M will be going south via the N/S By-pass in the next week or so to U/Thani, I will be using the B/P one way but have decided to go via the so called N/S town to see how thing's are progressing health wise "Fume's" ect a full and (Unbias of course) report will follow.

Dave do give the new pool there a go but may I suggest that you take along with you a fishing net to pick out all the flotsam & jetsam we don't want you to get a mouth full of plastic whilst your paddling do we.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

• 2 weeks later...

H/M is very pissed Orrrf. Yet again as he has just spent several min: putting in a reply only to find that it's the to many post thingy yet again MOD'S please take note, I would have thought in this modern world that one would be told before one start's tapping, but seem's TV is as normal 30 year's behind.

Rant over.

Back to reply.

H/M has been back for week's now and as you know all new idea's have to go via him, and he never get's stroppy a simple NO or YES is all that is required.

With regard's to BKK air it smell's quite perfumed compared to N/Smog's putrid stuff.

As peep's know H/M will be going south via the N/S By-pass in the next week or so to U/Thani, I will be using the B/P one way but have decided to go via the so called N/S town to see how thing's are progressing health wise "Fume's" ect a full and (Unbias of course) report will follow.

Dave do give the new pool there a go but may I suggest that you take along with you a fishing net to pick out all the flotsam & jetsam we don't want you to get a mouth full of plastic whilst your paddling do we.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

What you have all been waiting for H/M update on N/Smog.

Yesterday found H/M going down to U/Thani and I used the N/S by pass you will all be pleased to hear that it is now finished, and they have made a pretty good job of it.

Having compleated my business and a very good lunch I proceeded via the flower draped and almost traffic free avenue's of U/T to the auto 1 and headed north and as H/M said he would do drove passed the B/Pass and onto N/S I new that I had gone past the B/P as my Sat/Nav DEMANDED that I do a U/T well I think that's what it said as the last thing I could assertain from my American lady before her voice turned into something resembling a Mexican on grass sounded like that. Anyway all was ok till I hit the T/light's at the 3001 and then it started traffic hundred's 'Ne thousand's' of the fume belching thing's. This continued till I got over the bridge where I waited for what seemed like and eternity for those T/L to change, first the hoard's of I think vehicle's from the left then from the right, why think well they were not to discernible throught the haze, one thing I did notice was the clock tower is still telling the wrong time. Then on to Big C as the Mrs's demanded we go in I had the oppotunity to sample the air in their car park and I can say that yesterday it was not as bad as normal this being due to the high wind's that prevailed. I must ask how do the peep's that sell the so called food outside the main door do any trade with the usual dust and general crud that surround's because I dont know.

But one good thing I must admit there were many very attractive young ladies in Big C. Having compleated the shopping not to long as the G/L said it was more expencive than K.P.P. We set orrrf again out of the car park and onto the 1 a 7 lane highway why 7 lane's well if you have ever been to N/S you would know it really need's 10 just to accommodate the traffic I see that they have cleaned up some of the plastic that normaly line's the Soi's but I'm glad to see that there was still plenty left over for the totter's. Oh just a thought if any one is thinking of spending a few hour's by the river I would give it a miss as it is now like a fast flowing brown sludge.

Some time later we were on our way to the World Heritage City and home never to have to go to N/S again hopefuly. Oh what has occured to my Sat/Nav don't worry after a few croak's and the odd splutter her voice came back some 30km up the 1 so all's well that end's well. Note to self get the Sat/Nav lady some cough mixture.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H/CITY

Edited by fredob43