Nakhon Sawan Is The Most Wonderful Place Ot Live.

exeter

I live in Nakhon Sawan Province, but not for all of the reasons posted here. I live in the country about 100 kilometers from the "city", have amimals and crops and just like it. Sure it's a dirty time of the year with the burning of the sugar cane, mine included, but I can go outside an look up at the sky at 0300 and see as much as I would ever see in a planitarium, and the local people are wonderful. I go to the "city" once a month to buy basics at Big C and dread going and am joyfull when it's over. I have never had a desire to join the club in the "beer bar" in the food court to google at the friendly waitresses.

UTOPIA is a registerd British acronym" Usable Technology for Older People Inclusive & Appropuiate. If it's your UTOPIA then so be it!

There's nothing wrong with N/S province but the town is the pit's. So now you know Dave & exeter only wish I had come up with the utopia bit well done Wayned. Your welcome to join the hunt anytime.

H/M

Edited by fredob43

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you know I live out of town too, I can see a million stars, well more than my fingers ok! The moon is full tonight and it is heavenly, tonight I drink Batemans XXXB, a fine combination you must agree and comes pretty close to Utopia, which is where I live. I finished being a city boy a long time ago, I am a suburbian now so I guess you might say I am a provincial or whatever.

The city is not the pits, its a hive of activity, all hustle and bustle that promotes its self as an alternative to Bangcock although there is not much of that going on even outside 7-11's as once reported. Utopia city is a clean place where unspeakable sexy behaviour does not go on, if you seen it let me know!

Now I have to go back to my star gazing and try to erase the dreadful cricket news from Taksin City ( they are looking for a Hunt manager if anyone is up to the challenge).

One think that does puzzle me here I have to admit is why no one sems to know the words to "Jerusalem" ! I expect you have the same problem with "knees up mother Brown" and other cockney rubbish in KPP!!

Well you know I live out of town too, I can see a million stars, well more than my fingers ok! The moon is full tonight and it is heavenly, tonight I drink Batemans XXXB, a fine combination you must agree and comes pretty close to Utopia, which is where I live. I finished being a city boy a long time ago, I am a suburbian now so I guess you might say I am a provincial or whatever.

The city is not the pits, its a hive of activity, all hustle and bustle that promotes its self as an alternative to Bangcock although there is not much of that going on even outside 7-11's as once reported. Utopia city is a clean place where unspeakable sexy behaviour does not go on, if you seen it let me know!

Now I have to go back to my star gazing and try to erase the dreadful cricket news from Taksin City ( they are looking for a Hunt manager if anyone is up to the challenge).

One think that does puzzle me here I have to admit is why no one sems to know the words to "Jerusalem" ! I expect you have the same problem with "knees up mother Brown" and other cockney rubbish in KPP!!

Last time I was at the last night at the Prom's They gave us word sheet's, now alas gone. Didn't they use Jerusalem as the credit's were rolling at the end of Black Adder 2 ??? Jogging my memory I think the word's were Black Adder, Black Adder, a cunning little sod.

What has happened to the cricket what a load of tosser's England are.

Anyway why are you not packing for your annual cleansing in Patt's not to long now if my memory serve's me right.

Re the sex bit don't tell me that you only have one 7/11 in N/S maybe there plying their trade at one you don't know about.

Bateman's XXXB where are you getting your supply from If it's i bring them back from Blighty I would like to know if you fill your case up with the stuff. My priority's are tea bag's 9.5kl of same Marmite Branston pickle ect. Short post today. Have just got back from Toyota's Limo's 5,000km service, now waiting for the G/L to shower then orrrf out yet again to get paper yes I know the butler normally get's it but it's his day orrrf. Then to the Vet's to pick up some polish for Gnasher's toe nails, it's all go when your a H/M.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY

This Hunt master nonesense seems a tad hard work, no time off for sleeping, chicken boxing, taking herbal rememdies, strolling around exchanging niceites with the locals and generally promoting one self and the tea money comes in handy as well.

I live in Utopias tallest skyscrapper, Buddha Tower, it streches way into the clouds and beyond, well if there were clouds but it usually is blue skies, a gentle breeze and a view as far as the eye can see, KPP border then it all becomes rather misty and murky, swirling clouds of smoke and dust. A forboding place indeed, no wonder you need so many servants I suspect most are wandering around aimlessly still trying to find out where they live!

Well I have to check the diary and see I have to go to do some quality control at the local hostelry so that might well take most of the rest of the day, down by the river watchin the world go by along with the odd hunstman from KPP who is trying to escape to Bangkok, the old one that is, there is nothing for him here, this is a local Bangkok for local people.

This Hunt master nonesense seems a tad hard work, no time off for sleeping, chicken boxing, taking herbal rememdies, strolling around exchanging niceites with the locals and generally promoting one self and the tea money comes in handy as well.

I live in Utopias tallest skyscrapper, Buddha Tower, it streches way into the clouds and beyond, well if there were clouds but it usually is blue skies, a gentle breeze and a view as far as the eye can see, KPP border then it all becomes rather misty and murky, swirling clouds of smoke and dust. A forboding place indeed, no wonder you need so many servants I suspect most are wandering around aimlessly still trying to find out where they live!

Well I have to check the diary and see I have to go to do some quality control at the local hostelry so that might well take most of the rest of the day, down by the river watchin the world go by along with the odd hunstman from KPP who is trying to escape to Bangkok, the old one that is, there is nothing for him here, this is a local Bangkok for local people.

Just a bit of trivia due to the curvature of the world you cannot see more than 25 mile's so what you lot are looking at is still Nauseous Smog. If you venture another 5 Mile's or so further north all start's to clear, you wont have to measure it just look at the road surface big black wheel mark's that are caused by the car's as they accelerate to normal speed's and not the crawl that they had previously had to do due to the Smog. Another way of spotting the 30 mile boundary is that everyone can turn orrrf or on as the case maybe their fog light's. So now you know pretty logical if you think about it.

Buddha Tower's I think I've seen the place please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the tower block grey/diesel coloured where all the peep's that live there have a boat of some sort on their balcony ???

Must be a Buddha sent not having to go that far to get to the river's now day's that's because they are that much closer to the center of N/Smog due to the bank's being washed away in the last lot of flood's. Won't have to wait much longer and they will be up to the first floor of Buddha tower's, then it will be launch time and the cry of Splice the Main Brace Yippee echo's through the fume's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

The water's up another 1/2 mt today in K.P.P so in the next few day's your so called beach will be washed away completely, that's if it hasn't been already.

Edited by fredob43

Just a bit of trivia due to the curvature of the world you cannot see more than 25 mile's so what you lot are looking at is still Nauseous Smog. If you venture another 5 Mile's or so further north all start's to clear, you wont have to measure it just look at the road surface big black wheel mark's that are caused by the car's as they accelerate to normal speed's and not the crawl that they had previously had to do due to the Smog. Another way of spotting the 30 mile boundary is that everyone can turn orrrf or on as the case maybe their fog light's. So now you know pretty logical if you think about it.

Buddha Tower's I think I've seen the place please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the tower block grey/diesel coloured where all the peep's that live there have a boat of some sort on their balcony ???

Must be a Buddha sent not having to go that far to get to the river's now day's that's because they are that much closer to the center of N/Smog due to the bank's being washed away in the last lot of flood's. Won't have to wait much longer and they will be up to the first floor of Buddha tower's, then it will be launch time and the cry of Splice the Main Brace Yippee echo's through the fume's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

The water's up another 1/2 mt today in K.P.P so in the next few day's your so called beach will be washed away completely, that's if it hasn't been already.

Buddha Tower is the tallest building in Utopia if not the world outside Bangkok so easily see over 25 miles + also have high powered binocs that means we can see what you johnnies are up to up there!

The flying boats you refer to have been sent back, anyway short note tonight, tea time and then more astronomy tonight aided by a bottle or two of cheers I 'll have another one of those there "Old Speckled Hen." Civilised beers rarely get over the border, the R.A.P are always on the look out for this type of transaction. Dont scratch too much now R.A.P Real Ale Police ( UTOPIA Division) could be knocking on your door tonight!!

Yes Utopia is above all this smoggie stuff, which they are used to "up north" and now the Hunt marster has put the noses out of Joint in Ayuttahya, telling prospective visitors to look on the Hua Hin forum for accomodation, tut tut. Why did you not tell them stay in KPP? You do a YMCA dont you? Stables, Hamocks in the forest, tents etc the no running water must admit is a tad backward, probably was the clincher. Well if you are stuck we can help out down here but not with basic accomodation, only 5 star upwards here in Utpoia and you have to pass a written test, dress code and verbal examination so might be ok for some but not for others. Have to keep our standards up dont you know.

Edited by nong38

Looks like another star struck evening out on the balcony tonight, "under the moon of Love" bit of Showaddywaddy there, nice glass or two of red wine, what a wonderful way to end the day. Thinking about opening a bowls club, be a first for the Uptopians but am sure it will go down well, not to much energy expended and a drinks break at every end, new rule what!

Yes Utopia is above all this smoggie stuff, which they are used to "up north" and now the Hunt marster has put the noses out of Joint in Ayuttahya, telling prospective visitors to look on the Hua Hin forum for accomodation, tut tut. Why did you not tell them stay in KPP? You do a YMCA dont you? Stables, Hamocks in the forest, tents etc the no running water must admit is a tad backward, probably was the clincher. Well if you are stuck we can help out down here but not with basic accomodation, only 5 star upwards here in Utpoia and you have to pass a written test, dress code and verbal examination so might be ok for some but not for others. Have to keep our standards up dont you know.

Ayutthaya as far as I'm concerned is BKK and he wanted to go every ware south west from there. You can get Hotel's orrrf the Internet for Ayutthaya traveling north there's nothing for km/Mil: We also know that it was really buggered this year by the flood's. I haven't been there lately but have seen recent photo's and lot's of it are still messed up. Hence the Hau Hin suggestions. N/Smog is 150km+ north of Ayutthaya if I had told him to go there would have put him orrrf north Thailand forever. 5* Hotel's my arse, bottom rung guest houses at best. The name's put you orrrf to start with Guest house smoke, the Petrol Palace, the Romantic Rat Run Must not forget the Bangrak Resort the local short time place. Some of the restaurant's are a bit dodgy as well the Delicious Diesel, Malaise de Mouse. Not the sort of thing I H/M would like to put my name to anyway.

Maybe you lot haven't thought to much about this bowl's club bit, first orrrf you will need green grass the only thing green there is paint and that only last a few week's till the colour change's to a grey grunge, also the green has to be more than 10 foot long how the Buddha are you going to see the jack. A non starter but at least your getting some upmarket ideas.

You lot just keep plodding on with your wishful thought's and one day you might even get an invite to Heritage City. That's by the way is still a very long way orrrf so don't get to carried away.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

H/M K.P.P.

H.C.

What do those letters stand for in your post?offtopic2.gifJust passing by as I have not read all of your posts. spamsign.gif

Win from the good country Kan cowboy.gif

Hunt master, Kamphaeng Phet, Heritage City. There has been a bit of local rivalry between us the Up Market peep's and that lower class mob from N/Sawan. If you read all the post's spread over several heading's, and understand the banter (Not easy) you will see that us Upper Crust's are winning. Allegedly.

H/M K.P.P.

Edited by fredob43

H/M K.P.P.

H.C.

What do those letters stand for in your post?offtopic2.gifJust passing by as I have not read all of your posts. spamsign.gif

Win from the good country Kan cowboy.gif

He has delusions he thinks he is the Hunt Master of Kampeang Phet.

Ayutthaya as far as I'm concerned is BKK and he wanted to go every ware south west from there. You can get Hotel's orrrf the Internet for Ayutthaya traveling north there's nothing for km/Mil: We also know that it was really buggered this year by the flood's. I haven't been there lately but have seen recent photo's and lot's of it are still messed up. Hence the Hau Hin suggestions. N/Smog is 150km+ north of Ayutthaya if I had told him to go there would have put him orrrf north Thailand forever. 5* Hotel's my arse, bottom rung guest houses at best. The name's put you orrrf to start with Guest house smoke, the Petrol Palace, the Romantic Rat Run Must not forget the Bangrak Resort the local short time place. Some of the restaurant's are a bit dodgy as well the Delicious Diesel, Malaise de Mouse. Not the sort of thing I H/M would like to put my name to anyway.

Maybe you lot haven't thought to much about this bowl's club bit, first orrrf you will need green grass the only thing green there is paint and that only last a few week's till the colour change's to a grey grunge, also the green has to be more than 10 foot long how the Buddha are you going to see the jack. A non starter but at least your getting some upmarket ideas.

You lot just keep plodding on with your wishful thought's and one day you might even get an invite to Heritage City. That's by the way is still a very long way orrrf so don't get to carried away.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

To collect all this information on Utopia you must have spent a lot of time here researching and still got it wrong! Ayyuthtya all you know about the place you saw in a book with pictures, you did not read it. I expect them to be making a move on your place when they find out of your comments, will try and speak to them at the bridge see if I can help you out here.

Bowls club on the back burner for a while, cold night last night and a misty start with dew, most unusual as our climate here is officially decsribed by the WHO as excellent, when they came for a tour last time we took them to, well just over the border in your place and their only comments were " wheres all that smoke coming from and what is that terrible smell" ( naturally I have translated into English for you). In an attempt to get you lot off the hook I told then smell was the Hunt had been out again and the smoke was the ritual burning of the landscape mixed in the annual turnover of native staff, who would on the menu that night!

Well time for ride round on the bike see if everything is honky dury and then it off to City for some suppplies, wine tasting this afternoon!

Toodle Pip!

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

To collect all this information on Utopia you must have spent a lot of time here researching and still got it wrong! Ayyuthtya all you know about the place you saw in a book with pictures, you did not read it. I expect them to be making a move on your place when they find out of your comments, will try and speak to them at the bridge see if I can help you out here.

Bowls club on the back burner for a while, cold night last night and a misty start with dew, most unusual as our climate here is officially decsribed by the WHO as excellent, when they came for a tour last time we took them to, well just over the border in your place and their only comments were " wheres all that smoke coming from and what is that terrible smell" ( naturally I have translated into English for you). In an attempt to get you lot off the hook I told then smell was the Hunt had been out again and the smoke was the ritual burning of the landscape mixed in the annual turnover of native staff, who would on the menu that night!

Well time for ride round on the bike see if everything is honky dury and then it off to City for some suppplies, wine tasting this afternoon!

Toodle Pip!

Out on the bike A well be VERY careful poor old Bill (one of us elite) got run down last time he was there by some old dear, her excuse couldn't see the t/light's through the haze. Morning mist !!! that's the fumes from all the Lorries & general traffic that abound's there.

The H/M I'll have you know is well traveled have been to Ayutthaya many time's over the last 20 or so year's I've resided here.

Regard's the information I've gleaned on N/Smog before K.P.P. H/CITY acquired it's Makro had to travel to N/Smog at least once a month I do believe the first entry in my Hunt's man diary about the place was, went to N/Smog today for the first time Hateful little place far to much traffic.

Anyway talking of information if you care to look K.P.P up on the internet you will read K.P.P Land of worlds Heritage, situated on the bank's of the river Ping, 385km north of BKK. The western arias are made up of high mountains lush with fertile forest's where a number of national park's have been established. That's what it say's and who an I to argue with that. N/B the hunt on odd occasions rides out there.

Now if you look up N/Smog on trip adviser 'photo's' the first snap is from the 4 floor of the local hospital Fact!!! I rest my case. It go's on to say that the surrounding arias are very low lying and have now been designated a flood plane, allegedly.

Just out of curiosity I looked up (Advice WHO N/Smog) all it said was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK not to sure what they meant by that so it's over to you crisp eating mob there to update me.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Quick question - Does anybody drink ANYWHERE else than Big C.............. Cheap and air conned might be good but the general ambience of drinking in the middle of a food court doesn't really appeal to me.....................

Quick question - Does anybody drink ANYWHERE else than Big C.............. Cheap and air conned might be good but the general ambience of drinking in the middle of a food court doesn't really appeal to me.....................

Your joking !! Right.blink.png

Watchara Hotel, ~400m up north highway1 from Big C. left hand side after Islamic and Kasikorn banks, opposite 7/11. Thai food ok, more beer than Big C, Asahi, Tiger etc. And You can drink all afternoon if You want, no stupid break between 2-5 PM

post-49774-0-99534000-1328679812_thumb.j

• Like 1

I dont drink at Big C and usually on the evening feasting trip so I dont know of any place other than a food hall although I am sure you can find an eatery with air con who will serve you but be amazed that you only want to drink! You could try Baan Isaan they have an air con room on the 3005, order some french fries to keep them happy!

Watchara Hotel, ~400m up north highway1 from Big C. left hand side after Islamic and Kasikorn banks, opposite 7/11. Thai food ok, more beer than Big C, Asahi, Tiger etc. And You can drink all afternoon if You want, no stupid break between 2-5 PM

I see that a snap of one of Dave's 5* hotel's has made it's way to the forum. And I had the cheek to question him.

H/M.

Edited by fredob43

I dont drink at Big C and usually on the evening feasting trip so I dont know of any place other than a food hall although I am sure you can find an eatery with air con who will serve you but be amazed that you only want to drink! You could try Baan Isaan they have an air con room on the 3005, order some french fries to keep them happy!

Now let me get this right I've heard of the Pub/Bar with no beer but it turn's out the N/Smog is the town with no Bar please don't tell me I have yet another string to my bow. I'd just like to point out that K.P.P has as well as EEEEK Big C at least 30 drinking hole's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Toodle Pip!

Ayutthaya. I see in the BKK Post today that part's of it are flooded yet again. It's down to the dam in Tak letting yet more water out. I would like to point out that Mr Crispy and the deck hand score nil point's and Mr Alacrity H/M 10.

H/M.

I see that a snap of one of Dave's 5* hotel's has made it's way to the forum. And I had the cheek to question him.

H/M.

Yes, hotel is 1 star but pub is more. If You think about Big C, this is 5 stars for sure. Atleast ladies are...

Ladies....................?

Firstly, alternative drinkinbg hole lut east along the Kosy Road, past La Salle school is the SYPING restaurant, has a aircon room and prices wrer ok, again aorder some f/f to keep them happy.

Now whats all this twaddle spewing out fom the north, more bulls...t from the counrty colonials ( like that bit ) the World Heritage Order ( WHO) have moved that KPP or whatever you want to call it is a mear backwater compared to the city of Utopia. Uptopia today is running all cylinders today ( although Tesco had not french rolls ) tuned to perfection all the smoke belching forms of transport were identified by the number plates as originating in KPP ( the failed province ) Now I have spent most of the day tending the banana trees, drinking soem nice wine, making small talk with the locals and advising caution about invading the northern province, what do they have to offer apart from Chang?

Now I have to return my peaceful garden where silence is golden, the visibility is 20/20 and the air is PURE, no sweet accent to it.

Before I go I must ask and I am sure most readers will want to know what exactly do KPP hunt for? Is it pensioners, brains, surely no foxes here so please inform us and dont say peeps from N/S they are far to quick for the dead!

Ladies....................?

They keep your beer cold and never let glass empty. You can say big c beerladies are maybe running for Miss Chang Kamphaengphet but then this place is for Miss Thailand. And they speak better english

Sounds interesting.......... fancy a Beer?

Paradise on earth..................

Well if you say so. For me back in 2005 this what I saw

49241641.jpg

Small road and lots of bikes and then this:-

48159122.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan North View

48159123.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan East View

48159124.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan South View

48159125.jpg

^Nakhon Sawan West View

49242055.jpg

^Pano photos taken from on top of the Kiriwong Temple - Pagoda on the Mountain.

Win from Kan wai.gif

• Like 1