Mitsubhisi Eco Car

chris2004

There's a new mirage coming I read.

And there's this from 2011 ref Eco cars :-

PTT is working with Misubishi Motors Thailand to evaluate the efficiency and performance of the new generation Mitsubishi i-MiEV eco-friendly electric car.

The goal is to encourage alternative energy usage and to construct the first pilot charging station in Thailand by year-end.

Chaicharearn Atibaedya, executive vice president of the PTT Research and Technology Institute, said yesterday that PTT and Mitsubishi Motors hope the research project will encourage the wide-scale use of electric vehicles (EV) in Thailand in three to five years.

Its ugly. I was interested, then I saw one.

mitsubishi_eco_car04_1323937490.jpg;r:width=580;static:static_auto;file:dc111a.jpg

111MitsubSmallCar.jpg

mitsubishi_mirage_front_angle.jpg

Was initially a replacement for the Colt which I was interested in buying several years ago, got me excited. Now its called the Mirage or Global Small depending on the market.

not sure about the launch date.. but should be out with motor show thing on 28th march or may be earlier.. price will likely to be about 390000~480000 but no one knows.. may be dealer knows..

this model is competing with brio and march so try study on them too.. and also picanto since it's price is cheaper than it used to be

They had an electric pox box on show at BOI Fair the other week. It's been around for a few years now. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to lauch that here???

A mate stood next to it for size comparo while I clicked the shutter.

post-63954-0-56319700-1328658129_thumb.j

They had an electric pox box on show at BOI Fair the other week. It's been around for a few years now. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to lauch that here???

A mate stood next to it for size comparo while I clicked the shutter.

post-63954-0-56319700-1328658129_thumb.j

Looks like a Smart car start wayback in 1998, I would like one of these here.

post-87530-0-95964500-1328681980_thumb.j